Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [S] High Tea - Mistral Jamboree Coatl M
1 2 3
R2 came in today! Gonna ship out these. There were 2 copies left over.

Special note: I'm going on hiatus so, barring a sale that doesn't go through, these are the last two copies of High Tea available for a little bit. I'll be around in June on-and-off but these will definitely be hard to get during April and May. I also may or may not reprint depending on my interest level in FR.

R2 came in today! Gonna ship out these. There were 2 copies left over.

Special note: I'm going on hiatus so, barring a sale that doesn't go through, these are the last two copies of High Tea available for a little bit. I'll be around in June on-and-off but these will definitely be hard to get during April and May. I also may or may not reprint depending on my interest level in FR.

@Desnik

oTL I'm sorry but I still don't have the funds for the skin... Feel free to put my copy the public AH!
@Desnik

oTL I'm sorry but I still don't have the funds for the skin... Feel free to put my copy the public AH!
tumblr_ph9qsupfNG1sbxtq7o6_250.png
IMG_6697.PNG?.png

Acelaena | They/Them | Deviantart | Toyhou.se
@Desnik Heya, sorry for the late message, I've been ill. I can't buy the copy at this time, sorry! (Though I don't doubt you will sell it in no time.) Thanks for thinking of me and have a nice day!
@Desnik Heya, sorry for the late message, I've been ill. I can't buy the copy at this time, sorry! (Though I don't doubt you will sell it in no time.) Thanks for thinking of me and have a nice day!
12402398-cfdn-Gz-SSe0nmw-S3.gif
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
1 2 3