Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [LF] M Spiral Neon Accents/Skincents
Hello! I recently found an small obsession with acquiring Neon style dragons To be specific about the neon style - More like bladerunner style? If you can even qualify that, ha. General dark colors with stripes or spots of a neon color. If we're comparing it to flight rising colors then more Abyss and less Radioactive! I've already gathered a few neon accents but I recently gened up this Spiral boy: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46495956] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=147&bodygene=21&breed=7&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=76&tertgene=0&winggene=21&wings=17&auth=90e5bf6596b05ed1b6593c0dc09162d13ba8550b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url][/center] He's a little off from Abyss but I think he works. The orange-ish colors in violet even sorta remind me of the desert/wasteland scenes in BR 2 Either way, I'm trying to go the extra mile and make him look the part. However, I'm having trouble finding accents for him. Heck he was hard enough to dress, ha. Now, down to the nitty gritty- [LIST] [*] His apparel can always change so I wouldn't mind if it didn't match the style he's rocking now [*] I'm both looking to buy and see - meaning that if you're not selling it but have an idea of what might look good then please show me! Just knowing what to start looking for would help [*] I'm up for the idea of customs! * [/LIST] * I had a brief sorta goofy idea where the boyo in question was actually more like a living light. Like the lighter parts of his Taper/Striation glowed in the neon style, etc. There are obviously other ideas as well. It obviously doesn't have to be bladerunner themed or even neon themed. The Club accents tend to show off the same sort of colors I'm interested in. The twirl, swirl, and whirl spiral m accents are also great! (Whirl being the prime, ha) They also just happened to be non-existent on the AH and as far as I can tell are also now retired. As another note. I've already been introduced to the NEON.DEVIL. series. I even have the one for Coatl Males. However, the male spiral accent in that series doesn't show up great on the boyo here - although I am still considering it anyway, ha. One final note: While right now I am specifically looking for this boy - I'm not opposed to being shown other neon skins/accents that fit the theme. I've already got another possible neon project in an Orchid dragon in my last tab and I'm still on the look-out for the perfect Abyss primary dragon as well. None of which have their breed set in stone.
Hello!

I recently found an small obsession with acquiring Neon style dragons

To be specific about the neon style - More like bladerunner style? If you can even qualify that, ha.

General dark colors with stripes or spots of a neon color.

If we're comparing it to flight rising colors then more Abyss and less Radioactive!

I've already gathered a few neon accents but I recently gened up this Spiral boy:

He's a little off from Abyss but I think he works. The orange-ish colors in violet even sorta remind me of the desert/wasteland scenes in BR 2

Either way, I'm trying to go the extra mile and make him look the part. However, I'm having trouble finding accents for him. Heck he was hard enough to dress, ha.

Now, down to the nitty gritty-
  • His apparel can always change so I wouldn't mind if it didn't match the style he's rocking now
  • I'm both looking to buy and see - meaning that if you're not selling it but have an idea of what might look good then please show me! Just knowing what to start looking for would help
  • I'm up for the idea of customs! *

* I had a brief sorta goofy idea where the boyo in question was actually more like a living light. Like the lighter parts of his Taper/Striation glowed in the neon style, etc. There are obviously other ideas as well.

It obviously doesn't have to be bladerunner themed or even neon themed. The Club accents tend to show off the same sort of colors I'm interested in. The twirl, swirl, and whirl spiral m accents are also great! (Whirl being the prime, ha) They also just happened to be non-existent on the AH and as far as I can tell are also now retired.

As another note. I've already been introduced to the NEON.DEVIL. series. I even have the one for Coatl Males. However, the male spiral accent in that series doesn't show up great on the boyo here - although I am still considering it anyway, ha.

One final note: While right now I am specifically looking for this boy - I'm not opposed to being shown other neon skins/accents that fit the theme. I've already got another possible neon project in an Orchid dragon in my last tab and I'm still on the look-out for the perfect Abyss primary dragon as well. None of which have their breed set in stone.
IT7iTv8.png
Possible Ideas:

Possible Ideas:

IT7iTv8.png
@AlphaSobek
Are you looking for a custom or one already existing?
@AlphaSobek
Are you looking for a custom or one already existing?
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@Clya

Either!

If I can't find a suitable existing one I wouldn't mind getting a custom. I've got a bit of one possible idea where the * is in the OP but I don't have any definite concept in mind.

I would be very interested to hear ideas though!
@Clya

Either!

If I can't find a suitable existing one I wouldn't mind getting a custom. I've got a bit of one possible idea where the * is in the OP but I don't have any definite concept in mind.

I would be very interested to hear ideas though!
IT7iTv8.png
maybe?
maybe?
@Bionicdingo

Ah, right I forgot about that one.

I don't think it works for the feel of this boy but I've got my eye on it for another.

Thank you though!
@Bionicdingo

Ah, right I forgot about that one.

I don't think it works for the feel of this boy but I've got my eye on it for another.

Thank you though!
IT7iTv8.png
hm..... [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/5G7teOV.png[/img][/center] @alphasobek ?
hm.....
5G7teOV.png

@alphasobek ?

bpy9Nyr.png bP4yHX6.png 6thCBPO.pngACOZFAh.pnggoing through my everyday life- owo what’s this it’s shiny??? yum yum clouds
@m1tsu

I think it's good but not exactly what I'm after. I do enjoy the colors but they're a bit too dull for the neon look I'm going for

Thank you for the concept though! If I end up getting a custom I'll keep it in mind!
@m1tsu

I think it's good but not exactly what I'm after. I do enjoy the colors but they're a bit too dull for the neon look I'm going for

Thank you for the concept though! If I end up getting a custom I'll keep it in mind!
IT7iTv8.png