Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2019 Discussion
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23
@SilverDeath and @AoiNoRyuu Oh wow, thank you both for the lovely comments! [emoji=familiar heart]
@SilverDeath and @AoiNoRyuu
Oh wow, thank you both for the lovely comments!
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@ObsidianMage Aw gosh, thank you so much! I had to fiddle around with how to make the butterflies look...well, "butterfly-ey" enough, so I'm glad you like em! And heh, I love that it is possible to change PC pearls for accents. And of course I could let you know, I'm flattered you'd want a copy ^^

@Unhis Oh my gosh, tysm! That's so sweet of you to say, I appreciate it <3
@ObsidianMage Aw gosh, thank you so much! I had to fiddle around with how to make the butterflies look...well, "butterfly-ey" enough, so I'm glad you like em! And heh, I love that it is possible to change PC pearls for accents. And of course I could let you know, I'm flattered you'd want a copy ^^

@Unhis Oh my gosh, tysm! That's so sweet of you to say, I appreciate it <3
JBEajtP.gif
@ShadowRinny

Ahhhhhh Thank you so much for the sweet comments!
@ShadowRinny

Ahhhhhh Thank you so much for the sweet comments!
@ObsidianMage - ahhh thank you so much! [emoji=coatl love]
@ObsidianMage - ahhh thank you so much!
9e097c444fe8d070996db823c25ad26a13f96fe9.png
Hi! I'm new to making skins, I was wondering how do I make an area blank? Like kinda invisible in a way? Thanks^_^
Hi! I'm new to making skins, I was wondering how do I make an area blank? Like kinda invisible in a way? Thanks^_^
@Grow
You will need to select the area you want to be invisible (using a selection tool of some kind), then hit delete. Be sure to be on the layer that has the part you want to be invisible.
@Grow
You will need to select the area you want to be invisible (using a selection tool of some kind), then hit delete. Be sure to be on the layer that has the part you want to be invisible.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Found some really neat skins in there! And though i'm not a skin maker myself, but I really hope to see the wish tag on bamboo based off of Tanabata, those things are really cool and fits the bamboo theme.
Found some really neat skins in there! And though i'm not a skin maker myself, but I really hope to see the wish tag on bamboo based off of Tanabata, those things are really cool and fits the bamboo theme.
@pyereciae2788

Thanks for the input! However, when I tried, the effects still remained...like when I treid to delete the effect's the same as using an eraser and I'm not getting the blue-ish transparent look.
@pyereciae2788

Thanks for the input! However, when I tried, the effects still remained...like when I treid to delete the effect's the same as using an eraser and I'm not getting the blue-ish transparent look.
@Grow You mean how some skins/accents have faux transparency, right? Simply colour the area you want to be [i]seemingly[/i] see-through in white [emoji=ridgeback happy] Since the backgrounds on a dragon's info page will always be white, it creates that illusion. You can also edit the linework and shading to be a lighter colour to add to the effect, through using layer masks. That depends on which art program you're using though!
@Grow You mean how some skins/accents have faux transparency, right? Simply colour the area you want to be seemingly see-through in white Since the backgrounds on a dragon's info page will always be white, it creates that illusion.

You can also edit the linework and shading to be a lighter colour to add to the effect, through using layer masks. That depends on which art program you're using though!
0btoJfr.png
@Grow
If you're going for partially invisible/transparent colors, you will need to find the layer settings and change opacity that way, or use the eraser (with less than 100% strength) for the desired effects. Those depend on the art program you use.
@Grow
If you're going for partially invisible/transparent colors, you will need to find the layer settings and change opacity that way, or use the eraser (with less than 100% strength) for the desired effects. Those depend on the art program you use.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23