Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2019 Discussion
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23
@RubieKanary i adore that accent!
@RubieKanary i adore that accent!
eryE1Fv.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/7xmmeMg.png[/img] [color=7930b5]Lots of amazing entries, wow! :D @Bluwiikoon Sky Racer looks like a fun little accent! I love how free it looks. And Ancient Weatherfront's color scheme is awesome! @ScribblyGryphon Windswirl Runes is really nice! Amazing colors. *-* @dragonpals I don't have many Bogsneaks anymore, but that Bottled Bogsai might just convince me to get another. That's so pretty! @Ebby172 I love how simple Wandering Storyteller is! What a perfect accent. @cordifolium Windbreaker at 80% opacity is a really neat idea! I love how you can see the genes underneath, it gives it personality as opposed to other fullbody skins! @Quintillion Oh man, those butterflies are absolutely gorgeous... I love the little touch of the bamboo and the pearl becoming a jar, too! If somehow that doesn't make it in, could you let me know if you decide to print? @SuixideSpirit I'm a sucker for Coatl accents... Neon Zephyr looks so pretty and awesome at the same time! @JJStarrNerdGirl Aww, that's a really cute accent- especially for your first one! A small tip- maybe the patch could look more... idk if that's the right word, but 'natural'? If you want it to look like fabric, you can try thinking of how said fabric would move when put on the wing. Still looks great though! :D @RubieKanary I [i]love[/i] origami dragons, and I absolutely love your accent! Amazing job on the shading too. :) @Mysh Mmm, I love how soft that looks! The light colors and the faded bits in the background... Amazing job! @Saerino What a gorgeous windy accent! I love how you've done the shading. :) Good luck to everyone!
7xmmeMg.png
Lots of amazing entries, wow! :D

@Bluwiikoon
Sky Racer looks like a fun little accent! I love how free it looks. And Ancient Weatherfront's color scheme is awesome!

@ScribblyGryphon
Windswirl Runes is really nice! Amazing colors. *-*

@dragonpals
I don't have many Bogsneaks anymore, but that Bottled Bogsai might just convince me to get another. That's so pretty!

@Ebby172
I love how simple Wandering Storyteller is! What a perfect accent.

@cordifolium
Windbreaker at 80% opacity is a really neat idea! I love how you can see the genes underneath, it gives it personality as opposed to other fullbody skins!

@Quintillion
Oh man, those butterflies are absolutely gorgeous... I love the little touch of the bamboo and the pearl becoming a jar, too! If somehow that doesn't make it in, could you let me know if you decide to print?

@SuixideSpirit
I'm a sucker for Coatl accents... Neon Zephyr looks so pretty and awesome at the same time!

@JJStarrNerdGirl
Aww, that's a really cute accent- especially for your first one! A small tip- maybe the patch could look more... idk if that's the right word, but 'natural'? If you want it to look like fabric, you can try thinking of how said fabric would move when put on the wing. Still looks great though! :D

@RubieKanary
I love origami dragons, and I absolutely love your accent! Amazing job on the shading too. :)

@Mysh
Mmm, I love how soft that looks! The light colors and the faded bits in the background... Amazing job!

@Saerino
What a gorgeous windy accent! I love how you've done the shading. :)

Good luck to everyone!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@Desukate Love your accent!!! [emoji=tundra love]
@Desukate
Love your accent!!!
17|he/him|Pluto/Odet
Rockbreaker's Sin - Nuzlocke - Active
No Gene to Gem Gene Challenge - Active
AiOfQ.gifTeHVC.gifCpuBg.gif71knB.gifJBSwe.gif
@Damindra oh, thank you so much! [emoji=familiar heart]
@Damindra oh, thank you so much!
iiui.png
@Quintillion
I absolutely love your entry! ^^ I don't have any PC dragons at the moment, but now I'm thinking of getting one in case your entry wins xD
@Quintillion
I absolutely love your entry! ^^ I don't have any PC dragons at the moment, but now I'm thinking of getting one in case your entry wins xD
HzGpUHb.png
@ObsidianMage Thank you so much :D I'm glad you like it :3 [emoji=heart]
@ObsidianMage

Thank you so much :D I'm glad you like it :3
underskrift-geo.png
everyone did an amazing job! can't wait to see what else is done [emoji=heart] @LynxieRG if Bell Chime doesn't win, would you consider printing it? :O i have a few dragons in mind that would look nice with it~
everyone did an amazing job! can't wait to see what else is done

@LynxieRG if Bell Chime doesn't win, would you consider printing it? :O i have a few dragons in mind that would look nice with it~
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
@Bluwiikoon really love Ancient Weatherfront it's beautiful and the colours are stunning Good Luck! And if you have a ping list I'd love to be added just in case if you'd print it that is
@Bluwiikoon really love Ancient Weatherfront it's beautiful and the colours are stunning Good Luck! And if you have a ping list I'd love to be added just in case if you'd print it that is
IA49cMQ.png
+8 FR time - UK
@Tala2121 (Sorry I'm late to reply) Ahhh thank you! I'm not sure if I could print it if it doesn't win though, I don't have any blueprints. ;w;
@Tala2121 (Sorry I'm late to reply) Ahhh thank you! I'm not sure if I could print it if it doesn't win though, I don't have any blueprints. ;w;
Please ping me, I tend to forget to sub to threads. ;u;
They need more pearlie skins!
They need more pearlie skins!
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
WKtl2lb.png
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
°

°
219OsL8.gif Untitled353_20210801045801.png Hey there! I'm Chill/Flora. I use She/Her pronouns.
Gotta fix my sig
very inactive :(
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
unknown.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22 23