Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2019 Discussion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
@Ebby172 The one you have put up for judging does not contain any of the original lineart or shadows of the dragon. This is how it would end up. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/5d137ba927d7e76297867939f3fdde76/tumblr_pob03kvcqz1wfg358o1_400.png[/img]
@Ebby172 The one you have put up for judging does not contain any of the original lineart or shadows of the dragon. This is how it would end up.

tumblr_pob03kvcqz1wfg358o1_400.png
tumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_plos87LJbz1wfg358o2_75sq.gif
@RubieKanary

I love both of your accents! If either of them somehow don’t win (but I’m betting at least one will), consider me interested for printing them.
@RubieKanary

I love both of your accents! If either of them somehow don’t win (but I’m betting at least one will), consider me interested for printing them.
“an
-art by @owleics
@cordifolium the 80% opacity version looks super cool, and I love the color choice!

@Desnik that WC skin looks great! I love how you did the wings.
@cordifolium the 80% opacity version looks super cool, and I love the color choice!

@Desnik that WC skin looks great! I love how you did the wings.
3GDu8cA.png
@queerqueg

THANK YOU SO MUCH! *O* This is the first compliment i've received ><
@queerqueg

THANK YOU SO MUCH! *O* This is the first compliment i've received ><
underskrift-geo.png
@LittleBurd oooh! I understand now, thank you so much for telling me!
@LittleBurd oooh! I understand now, thank you so much for telling me!
signature.pngh9CCkJ3.png
Just curious, what programs do you all use? Krita doesn't do good at all for accents and I am considering trying out other programs. Thanks!
Just curious, what programs do you all use? Krita doesn't do good at all for accents and I am considering trying out other programs. Thanks!
ngipcID.pngWishlist
@AquaParrot I love your pearlcatcher entry Windy Day, it just looks so soft and pastel. I's definitely buy that for my Beach pearlcatcher.

@kkertas I like your entry Pipe Song, looks mysterious. A playful but mysterious guardian bestowed with a magic flute to control the wind. With her flute, the guardian of the south control the direction that the wind blows. She may cause tornadoes and hurricanes when angered (or bored) and play with other dragons by whisking their hat off etc.

@Grow Accent: Mistral Sage looks like a cloak of wind. It makes me think that maybe there could be little breezes at the end of her wings or body like a trail. Or it feels like it could also be a special imperial who can gather the power of wind and force it around herself as a protection.
@AquaParrot I love your pearlcatcher entry Windy Day, it just looks so soft and pastel. I's definitely buy that for my Beach pearlcatcher.

@kkertas I like your entry Pipe Song, looks mysterious. A playful but mysterious guardian bestowed with a magic flute to control the wind. With her flute, the guardian of the south control the direction that the wind blows. She may cause tornadoes and hurricanes when angered (or bored) and play with other dragons by whisking their hat off etc.

@Grow Accent: Mistral Sage looks like a cloak of wind. It makes me think that maybe there could be little breezes at the end of her wings or body like a trail. Or it feels like it could also be a special imperial who can gather the power of wind and force it around herself as a protection.
@Mysh

Fresh Breeze is prettyyy! Simplistic but detailed at the same time. Would love if it was a winner.
@Mysh

Fresh Breeze is prettyyy! Simplistic but detailed at the same time. Would love if it was a winner.
oghFcJ4.gif
I hope there's some good spirals that win. MJ is the best time for spirals, right?

Also the coatl from @Desnik. If that isn't at least in the running, someone is legally blind.
I hope there's some good spirals that win. MJ is the best time for spirals, right?

Also the coatl from @Desnik. If that isn't at least in the running, someone is legally blind.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
can you vote?? i want to vote for @dragonpals's bogsneak skin because WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it so much ;o;
can you vote?? i want to vote for @dragonpals's bogsneak skin because WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it so much ;o;
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23