Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2019 Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@mayanaz Aw, thank you so much ;u; It's my first time trying to make a fest thingy, so I'm glad it looks ok! <3
@mayanaz Aw, thank you so much ;u; It's my first time trying to make a fest thingy, so I'm glad it looks ok! <3
JBEajtP.gif
So many good skins and accents already! I’m so pumped for my first MistJam!
So many good skins and accents already! I’m so pumped for my first MistJam!
@CountingChocobos I freaking love your submission! Paradise plumes is also a brilliant name. So windie!
@CountingChocobos I freaking love your submission! Paradise plumes is also a brilliant name. So windie!
@Desnik I love your WC submission! Neat name as well!! @Blonda4 Your SD skin is neat. I like it. @ScribblyGryphon I like your wind runes idea and the sd submission is cute as well. @Ebby172 That WC skin is gorgeous [emoji=coatl love] All the submissions are great. This is my 1st Mis. Jam. as well [emoji=coatl star]
@Desnik I love your WC submission! Neat name as well!!

@Blonda4 Your SD skin is neat. I like it.

@ScribblyGryphon I like your wind runes idea and the sd submission is cute as well.

@Ebby172 That WC skin is gorgeous

All the submissions are great. This is my 1st Mis. Jam. as well
3dl8TjK.png

CpFdYgG.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
a0f71f0b64618ebbdcdf275c93d7d067ef8f7632.png
@Kelpoyo Ahh! Thank you! This is my first Minstral Jamboree too but it´s the second time I´m submitting a skin :3
@Kelpoyo Ahh! Thank you! This is my first Minstral Jamboree too but it´s the second time I´m submitting a skin :3
signature.pngh9CCkJ3.png
There are some really great entries already. Good job everyone! Currently my favorites are: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2647386/1#post_38100581]Paradise Plumes[/url] by @CountingChocobos [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2647386/2#post_38102358]Mist Keeper[/url] by @Quintillion [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2647386/4#post_38104380]Pipe Song[/url] by @kkertas ...I clearly have a preference when it comes to Windy color schemes, haha [emoji=coatl laughing]
There are some really great entries already. Good job everyone! Currently my favorites are:
Paradise Plumes by @CountingChocobos
Mist Keeper by @Quintillion
Pipe Song by @kkertas

...I clearly have a preference when it comes to Windy color schemes, haha
windmill toy
Have a good day!
... Boreas coat of arms
I'm not hugely experienced at the skin maker thing, but would this qualify in regards to the darker linework/shading rule? It's a little more adventurous than my previous entries which is why I'm concerned [emoji=ridgeback laughing] [img]https://i.imgur.com/0vDsOb5.png[/img]
I'm not hugely experienced at the skin maker thing, but would this qualify in regards to the darker linework/shading rule? It's a little more adventurous than my previous entries which is why I'm concerned

0vDsOb5.png
0btoJfr.png
@Kelpoyo Aw merci! This is my first Minstral Jam as well. ^^
@Kelpoyo Aw merci! This is my first Minstral Jam as well. ^^
Please ping me, I tend to forget to sub to threads. ;u;
@Blonda4

‘Loyal Follower’ is such a cool skin!! I really hope it wins, I’d love a copy or two ^-^
@Blonda4

‘Loyal Follower’ is such a cool skin!! I really hope it wins, I’d love a copy or two ^-^

z3ouQq5.gif
tala | fr +0
they/any
ace & queer
lore/permatlair
my blaseballt
fandragonst:]
A7-D7-CDE6-7-F0-A-49-**-AE7-A-B3021-F364-CF6.gif
Man I just wanna know why the event and discussion threads for fest skins/accents have been so poorly scheduled/announced these past several months. Anyway...

@Bluwiikoon I don't have any snappers to wear that accent you made but I would TOTALLY buy one to just wear it if you won omg It's super cute and colorful~

@Quintillion UGH SO GOOD I'm a PC lover to begin with but the details in your entry are lovely <3

@chocoapple Gods I really love how your piece follows the linework and folds of the dragon instead of trying to force things to go a way that goes against those. The detail and colors are magnificent!

@kkertas Ahaha that's a really clever accent! Your work is really clean and neat~
Man I just wanna know why the event and discussion threads for fest skins/accents have been so poorly scheduled/announced these past several months. Anyway...

@Bluwiikoon I don't have any snappers to wear that accent you made but I would TOTALLY buy one to just wear it if you won omg It's super cute and colorful~

@Quintillion UGH SO GOOD I'm a PC lover to begin with but the details in your entry are lovely <3

@chocoapple Gods I really love how your piece follows the linework and folds of the dragon instead of trying to force things to go a way that goes against those. The detail and colors are magnificent!

@kkertas Ahaha that's a really clever accent! Your work is really clean and neat~
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23