Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2019 Discussion
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@justthereforthero sorry only just got this message now ;3; thank you QvQ the skin has a female version now too QvQ

I’m glad someone likes the skin QvQ
@justthereforthero sorry only just got this message now ;3; thank you QvQ the skin has a female version now too QvQ

I’m glad someone likes the skin QvQ

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
Time to comment on my faves before posting mine.

@HerCosmosComplex
Your Sakura Breeze is so pretty!!! Well done!

@bioluminosity
Windfeather is so cool! Nice style you used.

@Arouria
The design for Windwheel Sylph (or "Little Wind") is pretty clever!

@Eversnow
Your Stratosphere is faded, but has a cool touch to it. It's quite lovely.

@Mysh
Fresh Breeze has a wonderful nature touch to it. Looks amazing.

Ping me if your submissions don't win?
Time to comment on my faves before posting mine.

@HerCosmosComplex
Your Sakura Breeze is so pretty!!! Well done!

@bioluminosity
Windfeather is so cool! Nice style you used.

@Arouria
The design for Windwheel Sylph (or "Little Wind") is pretty clever!

@Eversnow
Your Stratosphere is faded, but has a cool touch to it. It's quite lovely.

@Mysh
Fresh Breeze has a wonderful nature touch to it. Looks amazing.

Ping me if your submissions don't win?
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@pyereciae2788 thank you so much!! And I will!
@pyereciae2788 thank you so much!! And I will!
transp TjC66q9.png Skin&Accents transp 7Uvv2Br7.gif Hatchery
@Mysh
You're welcome and thank you! I've been scrolling through the submissions thread and I can't believe I somehow missed seeing yours until today.
@Mysh
You're welcome and thank you! I've been scrolling through the submissions thread and I can't believe I somehow missed seeing yours until today.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@pyereciae2788 Oh, thank you! I was stressing over whether or not to even enter but a couple of people have complimented it now so I guess it’s good enough!
@pyereciae2788 Oh, thank you! I was stressing over whether or not to even enter but a couple of people have complimented it now so I guess it’s good enough!
newsigniture2.png
@grow
I know it's last minute, so I'm sure there's no time for changes, but maybe for next time, you could consider making some of the continents of your globe semi-transparent, with a very light layer of color on a few of them, to vary them and make it look like old colored maps?

For comparison:

The sand on this is transparent, so the dragon color comes through, but there's just enough texture to make it still look like sand.

It helps make the skin feel unique on different dragons.
If you let the dragon's wing show through on the globe somehow, I bet it'd be really cool! :D
@grow
I know it's last minute, so I'm sure there's no time for changes, but maybe for next time, you could consider making some of the continents of your globe semi-transparent, with a very light layer of color on a few of them, to vary them and make it look like old colored maps?

For comparison:

The sand on this is transparent, so the dragon color comes through, but there's just enough texture to make it still look like sand.

It helps make the skin feel unique on different dragons.
If you let the dragon's wing show through on the globe somehow, I bet it'd be really cool! :D
1aEvf03.png
I really really hope that they pick a male tundra accent. Idk why I just think that a lot of cool ideas with feathers/wind can be made with tundra fluff :3
I really really hope that they pick a male tundra accent. Idk why I just think that a lot of cool ideas with feathers/wind can be made with tundra fluff :3
iu1N407.jpg
@TheShanar That's a cute accent tho! Good luck!!!
@TheShanar That's a cute accent tho! Good luck!!!
transp TjC66q9.png Skin&Accents transp 7Uvv2Br7.gif Hatchery
@Mysh
Thanks, you too.
@Mysh
Thanks, you too.
7hN3sEu.png
my face when I see so many beautiful skins that don't follow the line art rules. hrrrng please fix them y'all!! [img]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/EverlastingMerryBelugawhale-size_restricted.gif[/img] [emoji=coatl sad][emoji=coatl sad]
my face when I see so many beautiful skins that don't follow the line art rules. hrrrng please fix them y'all!!

EverlastingMerryBelugawhale-size_restricted.gif

Spr_2c_144_s.png Lucy (FR+3 / US EST)
ShinyVIStar.png art shop
ShinyVIStar.png wishlist
ShinyVIStar.png PM me for Toyhouse codes!!
70c9b36745a49fc9888c3550f61c4379c99dc258.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23