Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree 2019 Discussion
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23
screams softly at Saerino's WOOSHY entry, it looks fantastic and those colours tho,, so windy and fresh <3

reaperbird's windblown glass skin is just lovely; really does remind me of smoothed down green glass.

Zephy Chutes by Sectanza is so creative and pretty! I don't even have a dragon that would suit it but dang, I want one *_*

Same deal with corprus's floating islands, I love all the little details :0 It's simultaneously stunning and very cute.

So many good entries aaaaaa
screams softly at Saerino's WOOSHY entry, it looks fantastic and those colours tho,, so windy and fresh <3

reaperbird's windblown glass skin is just lovely; really does remind me of smoothed down green glass.

Zephy Chutes by Sectanza is so creative and pretty! I don't even have a dragon that would suit it but dang, I want one *_*

Same deal with corprus's floating islands, I love all the little details :0 It's simultaneously stunning and very cute.

So many good entries aaaaaa
JBEajtP.gif
@LeafeonWarrior I'm glad I could help! It looks amazing! Good luck! [emoji=fae star]
@LeafeonWarrior I'm glad I could help! It looks amazing! Good luck!
3e94Gpa.png MXmMK3p.png
Ping me to get
my attention in the forums, please!
MXmMK3p.png 4oO1RBo.png
@jified - You seem to be getting lots of praise, and I just want to add to it. SO much love for the birdy details and the cute pot ^_^
@jified - You seem to be getting lots of praise, and I just want to add to it. SO much love for the birdy details and the cute pot ^_^
HzGpUHb.png
Let's go ahead and mark off my favorites while I brainstorm for what else to add to my entry;

@Quintillion
Mist Keeper is lovely and I can always get behind butterflies!

@RubieKanary
Little Friends is great; I love the colors and the sweet little origami shapes, and the faint little patterning on the papers.

@Saerino
I'm in love with how you do the swirls in the mind, they're so crisp and flowy, teach me wise master

@Winterspell
I'm not usually one for fullbody skins, but I have to say that the color scheme on that is absolutely lovely.

@Ravenhearst
Of course yours looks amazing, when have your wings ever looked bad-- if that wins, I'll have to buy a fae for it.

@Rairudiseu
What a lovely ethereal look! Very soft and breezy.

@constellationxx
I love how your wind clouds look, and all the colors pop without being absolutely neon. :D

And lastly;
@MessengerDragon
I forgot to respond to your compliment earlier, but thank you for your interest! I'll see if I can get this looking amazing. ^^
Let's go ahead and mark off my favorites while I brainstorm for what else to add to my entry;

@Quintillion
Mist Keeper is lovely and I can always get behind butterflies!

@RubieKanary
Little Friends is great; I love the colors and the sweet little origami shapes, and the faint little patterning on the papers.

@Saerino
I'm in love with how you do the swirls in the mind, they're so crisp and flowy, teach me wise master

@Winterspell
I'm not usually one for fullbody skins, but I have to say that the color scheme on that is absolutely lovely.

@Ravenhearst
Of course yours looks amazing, when have your wings ever looked bad-- if that wins, I'll have to buy a fae for it.

@Rairudiseu
What a lovely ethereal look! Very soft and breezy.

@constellationxx
I love how your wind clouds look, and all the colors pop without being absolutely neon. :D

And lastly;
@MessengerDragon
I forgot to respond to your compliment earlier, but thank you for your interest! I'll see if I can get this looking amazing. ^^
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Raptorgrrl thank you so much! this is my first time ever making a skin/accent, so i’m relieved it’s been relatively well-received so far ^^
@Raptorgrrl thank you so much! this is my first time ever making a skin/accent, so i’m relieved it’s been relatively well-received so far ^^
iy0Db3Y.gif
dom through summer!
FR+15, she/her
art shop
@Scryzze
Thanks so much! I love your entry so far - it's such a cool concept and I love how you drew the galaxy!
@Scryzze
Thanks so much! I love your entry so far - it's such a cool concept and I love how you drew the galaxy!
Definitely going to enter! It’ll be my first time making a skin, but it seems easy enough! I’ve seen the entries so far they all look so awesome! (This community is full of such taleNTED ARTISTS) [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/298b409842f2ad5eabbb97b3a5b835fa/tumblr_pogzjdRhkr1wy03na_100.gif[/img]
Definitely going to enter! It’ll be my first time making a skin, but it seems easy enough! I’ve seen the entries so far they all look so awesome! (This community is full of such taleNTED ARTISTS) tumblr_pogzjdRhkr1wy03na_100.gif
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
@jified just wanted to say: I love the bogsneak bath! that's such a lovely idea. Looks more like a kind of apparel than an accent. I'm so in love!
@jified just wanted to say: I love the bogsneak bath! that's such a lovely idea. Looks more like a kind of apparel than an accent. I'm so in love!
2wowe9.jpg
@Kisk tysm! i'm happy that you like it ^^
@Kisk tysm! i'm happy that you like it ^^
iy0Db3Y.gif
dom through summer!
FR+15, she/her
art shop
@Noonesense well it's had to tell without seeing anything, but have you thought about a very light grey? a bit like clouds? Using the colourwheel, somewhere between moon and white? Real white doesn't always look so natural, so I think a light grey might work also, and it doesn't interfer with the dragons color.
@Noonesense well it's had to tell without seeing anything, but have you thought about a very light grey? a bit like clouds? Using the colourwheel, somewhere between moon and white? Real white doesn't always look so natural, so I think a light grey might work also, and it doesn't interfer with the dragons color.
2wowe9.jpg
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23