Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus 2019 Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@Dovalore @Nonsense @idlewildly @chatoyant
Thank you! :D
That was probably how I spent the most time on this one - getting the shape of the spirals juuust right!
(idlewildly - If it doesn't win I probably will be printing it myself, so if that happens I'll let you know!)

@Saphirosa
As Limanya said, my thought was largely based on the Cheshire cat's tricksterish nature - known for hanging around in a spooky forest, being confusing and capricious and then disappearing with a grin, seemed a bit like a Shadow Flight dragon to me.  I think there have also been some past entries playing off Shadow Flight's love of games and comparing that to the Queen of Hearts and the other living cards, too.
It's just got that spooky-yet-playful vibe to a lot of people, I think - plus it's old enough to be public domain, so (the book versions of) the characters aren't copyrighted.  It's okay if it's not for you, though - to each their own! :)
@Dovalore @Nonsense @idlewildly @chatoyant
Thank you! :D
That was probably how I spent the most time on this one - getting the shape of the spirals juuust right!
(idlewildly - If it doesn't win I probably will be printing it myself, so if that happens I'll let you know!)

@Saphirosa
As Limanya said, my thought was largely based on the Cheshire cat's tricksterish nature - known for hanging around in a spooky forest, being confusing and capricious and then disappearing with a grin, seemed a bit like a Shadow Flight dragon to me.  I think there have also been some past entries playing off Shadow Flight's love of games and comparing that to the Queen of Hearts and the other living cards, too.
It's just got that spooky-yet-playful vibe to a lot of people, I think - plus it's old enough to be public domain, so (the book versions of) the characters aren't copyrighted.  It's okay if it's not for you, though - to each their own! :)
zGuYxpI.png
@Kaenith
It still doesnt fit for me.
Also I thought obvious references are not allowed. Whatever, it just sucks.
@Kaenith
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
Just looking at all the entries I have a feeling I might be sad later. Too many good ones, not enough winning spots. They're all so good this year.
Just looking at all the entries I have a feeling I might be sad later. Too many good ones, not enough winning spots. They're all so good this year.
FfsFHyt.png
aaaa, i love the skins! i literally can't pick any favorites!
aaaa, i love the skins! i literally can't pick any favorites!
tumblr_ogz3ohToxS1rravn7o4_500.png
@Vovina
I don't even own any imperials but holy gods, your entry is A+.
I love it!
@Vovina
I don't even own any imperials but holy gods, your entry is A+.
I love it!
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Kaldwin If yours doesn't get chosen, please, please, please offer it for purchase and ping me haha :) I want it!!
@Kaldwin If yours doesn't get chosen, please, please, please offer it for purchase and ping me haha :) I want it!!
tDZwhXx.pngeAQ7Lz1.pngaLJKVnC.pngFi2K3D1.pnghqBbv0q.png8Bgo3kR.pngXOxAM9X.pngs0RMySq.gifNzTHVja.pngUMYiOz6.png

BJ6ik2C.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/7xmmeMg.png[/img] [color=7930b5]I'm not really sure if I should post this here or in the Help Forum? But here goes- I'd really like to try one of the skin contests, I really would! But I only have a Chromebook which can't support Photoshop or any of the PSD software/apps you suggest for making skins/accents. So is there any way I could still edit it through something like pixlr.com (which I can use on a Chromebook!) ?
7xmmeMg.png
I'm not really sure if I should post this here or in the Help Forum? But here goes-

I'd really like to try one of the skin contests, I really would! But I only have a Chromebook which can't support Photoshop or any of the PSD software/apps you suggest for making skins/accents. So is there any way I could still edit it through something like pixlr.com (which I can use on a Chromebook!) ?
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@Kaenith @Autopilot (particularly the tentacles) @Kaldwin (i like the blue goop, purple's nice but we have so many purple skins already) @RubieKanary @Shika @Raum (THE LITTLE CAT) @a27594111 @erpitou

these are my favorite so far, i'm pleased we already have so many great entries.
@Kaenith @Autopilot (particularly the tentacles) @Kaldwin (i like the blue goop, purple's nice but we have so many purple skins already) @RubieKanary @Shika @Raum (THE LITTLE CAT) @a27594111 @erpitou

these are my favorite so far, i'm pleased we already have so many great entries.
tumblr_inline_p4g64gV0px1qfa500_540.png
[quote name="@Saphirosa" date="2019-02-13 06:59:48" ] @/Kaenith It still doesnt fit for me. Also I thought obvious references are not allowed. Whatever, it just sucks. [/quote] It's okay not to like something, but please be respectful of other people's art.
@Saphirosa wrote on 2019-02-13 06:59:48:
@/Kaenith
It's okay not to like something, but please be respectful of other people's art.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
I swear trickmurk always has the best skins and accents submitted!
I swear trickmurk always has the best skins and accents submitted!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27