Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus 2019 Contest Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@Grune Thank youuuu! [emoji=rainbow star 2] I've been working on and off on it since late november, I finally added the finishing touches last week!
@Grune Thank youuuu!
I've been working on and off on it since late november, I finally added the finishing touches last week!
@Kaenith ohhhhh i really love how you can see the depth of the spirals! it adheres so well to the snapper's tail, there's [i]volume[/i] to it i really hope your entry wins :> @Limanya :0 i had no idea you made art too! your entries are really, really cool as well i especially like your spiral skin, hopefully it will win as well [emoji=pink star]
@Kaenith

ohhhhh i really love how you can see the depth of the spirals!
it adheres so well to the snapper's tail, there's volume to it
i really hope your entry wins :>

@Limanya

:0 i had no idea you made art too!
your entries are really, really cool as well
i especially like your spiral skin, hopefully it will win as well
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
@Kaenith
O MAN!
I love this skincent SO much! Gave it a quick scry on my lady Honet and honestly it's absolutely perfect!! What a wonderfully balanced piece- perfectly between adorable and eldritch!

@nuggetseb
HECK that is a fantastic idea! It looks like the dragon is breaking out of solidified goop after years of being trapped, soo cool! (and are those examples your own babs? They are magnificently purple!)

@Limanya
SAME honestly, Shadow is gamers-haven and no one can say otherwise!
Hasardour is such a fantastic name- immediate intrigue activated!, and whilst i often prefer accents so my lovely dragons can peek through, that skin is such a wonderful piece of work i'd happily make an exception!
Pawn Rebellion is such a funky little thing too, with the checker legs and the wondrous belly gradient- i love how the pawns are looming through shadows in the wings, it's subtly sinister the counteract the rest of the accent's geometric play!

@Doomy
I like to think of spiral ladies with this accent hiding amongst tall branches, waiting for their prey, luring them into a trap. The target feels a splat on their wing, and as they're turning to examine it the spiral strikes! It's such a simple thing, but it tells so many stories- and perfectly matches Shadow Facet, always a bonus!

@PrincessFaeron
Absolutely BLOWN AWAY at Foxfire, it seems so-so on the entry, but then you see it on dragons?? And it's?? ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!! The lighting you've done, the blending, the teensy little wax drips- it all folds together into something truly spectacular! The only, *only* thing about it, is a wee pet peeve- the cobwebs don't seem to have stark shadows.. but that's nothing much against such a contestant!

oh man, only three pages of entries and already such a tight competition! I honestly hope every one of you win... or that I have the gems to pay for your entries to be printed in the unlikely event that you don't!
@Kaenith
O MAN!
I love this skincent SO much! Gave it a quick scry on my lady Honet and honestly it's absolutely perfect!! What a wonderfully balanced piece- perfectly between adorable and eldritch!

@nuggetseb
HECK that is a fantastic idea! It looks like the dragon is breaking out of solidified goop after years of being trapped, soo cool! (and are those examples your own babs? They are magnificently purple!)

@Limanya
SAME honestly, Shadow is gamers-haven and no one can say otherwise!
Hasardour is such a fantastic name- immediate intrigue activated!, and whilst i often prefer accents so my lovely dragons can peek through, that skin is such a wonderful piece of work i'd happily make an exception!
Pawn Rebellion is such a funky little thing too, with the checker legs and the wondrous belly gradient- i love how the pawns are looming through shadows in the wings, it's subtly sinister the counteract the rest of the accent's geometric play!

@Doomy
I like to think of spiral ladies with this accent hiding amongst tall branches, waiting for their prey, luring them into a trap. The target feels a splat on their wing, and as they're turning to examine it the spiral strikes! It's such a simple thing, but it tells so many stories- and perfectly matches Shadow Facet, always a bonus!

@PrincessFaeron
Absolutely BLOWN AWAY at Foxfire, it seems so-so on the entry, but then you see it on dragons?? And it's?? ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!! The lighting you've done, the blending, the teensy little wax drips- it all folds together into something truly spectacular! The only, *only* thing about it, is a wee pet peeve- the cobwebs don't seem to have stark shadows.. but that's nothing much against such a contestant!

oh man, only three pages of entries and already such a tight competition! I honestly hope every one of you win... or that I have the gems to pay for your entries to be printed in the unlikely event that you don't!
ad563ac47cd065b090f4e9be2c176b66530f51c5.png
65fa2d45390ae308843eb98bf2563b7eae473b74.png
61561cce5e2c496937d91089467121cabaf3e082.png
ad563ac47cd065b090f4e9be2c176b66530f51c5.png Call me Non!
Artist
Aur/Aurum/Aurs

Eternally in
dragon hell
@Limanya It's nice to see some game-themed entries! My first festival on flight rising was Trickmurk Circus, and the first accent I saw that really piqued my interest on the contest thread was 'Lose a Turn', which unfortunately didn't win, but a UMA print run happened! So now I have this spiral here, and a soft spot for game-themed Trickmurk accents. ;) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26676346] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/266764/26676346_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Limanya It's nice to see some game-themed entries! My first festival on flight rising was Trickmurk Circus, and the first accent I saw that really piqued my interest on the contest thread was 'Lose a Turn', which unfortunately didn't win, but a UMA print run happened! So now I have this spiral here, and a soft spot for game-themed Trickmurk accents. ;)

26676346_350.png
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
@kiwipen

Ahh thank you so much!!! <333

@nonsense
Thank you soo much! that's what I was going for :D Sadly, the examples aren't my dragon babies, however the first one is a color change scry of one of mine! ^^
@kiwipen

Ahh thank you so much!!! <333

@nonsense
Thank you soo much! that's what I was going for :D Sadly, the examples aren't my dragon babies, however the first one is a color change scry of one of mine! ^^
These are already so pretty
These are already so pretty
akueye3.png
Trickmurk broke into my vault and stole all my money before it even started

All the entries so far look amazing
Trickmurk broke into my vault and stole all my money before it even started

All the entries so far look amazing
GIR.png
@Kaenith
That Cheshire accent is like the best use of negative space I've ever seen! And on a snapper, no less! *loud applause and whistles*
If it wins (and it should!!!) I will have to get a new snapper just to have it in my lair. And if it doesn't win, I'd love to buy a user printed copy! ^______^
@Kaenith
That Cheshire accent is like the best use of negative space I've ever seen! And on a snapper, no less! *loud applause and whistles*
If it wins (and it should!!!) I will have to get a new snapper just to have it in my lair. And if it doesn't win, I'd love to buy a user printed copy! ^______^
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
Oh my god, so many awesome entries already. Good luck everyone! [emoji=four leaf clover] @tunatuna Woah, that looks fantastic, I need like 50 of these! [emoji=familiar heart] Honestly, if this isn't chosen I'd really like to buy this as an UMA. @RandomPurple Fabulous! This would be so gorgeous for my beloved Snapper-ladies! [emoji=special eyes]
Oh my god, so many awesome entries already. Good luck everyone!

@tunatuna
Woah, that looks fantastic, I need like 50 of these!
Honestly, if this isn't chosen I'd really like to buy this as an UMA.

@RandomPurple
Fabulous! This would be so gorgeous for my beloved Snapper-ladies!
FR+9h, Germany, she/her
@Kaenith i love your entry! the spirals just look so nice and bouncy
@Kaenith i love your entry! the spirals just look so nice and bouncy
fzww6al.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27