Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus 2019 Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@RubieKanary You're welcome! Will you be printing it if it doesn't win? It has a high chance of winning, unlike mine (**cough, cough**). It has a cool name (even if it's a misspelling), too. [emoji=coatl tongue]
@RubieKanary
You're welcome! Will you be printing it if it doesn't win? It has a high chance of winning, unlike mine (**cough, cough**). It has a cool name (even if it's a misspelling), too.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@pyereciae2788 I would need to do an interest check first, but sure! I'm open to printing them if it doesn't win! Thanks!
@pyereciae2788 I would need to do an interest check first, but sure! I'm open to printing them if it doesn't win! Thanks!
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary You're welcome! I'm surprised I looked over everyone's entries and somehow missed yours. [emoji=coatl sad] The art style is one of my liking. I think it should win, like my other fav. [s]No winning for my attempts (on the last page of posts).[/s] [emoji=coatl tongue][emoji=music notes]
@RubieKanary
You're welcome!

I'm surprised I looked over everyone's entries and somehow missed yours. The art style is one of my liking. I think it should win, like my other fav. No winning for my attempts (on the last page of posts).
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@pyereciae2788 I kind of like Sippou Spiral! Sure, the pattern is simple, but there are many people who like getting simple patterns on their dragons. Like a tattoo of sort. It's cute. :)
@pyereciae2788 I kind of like Sippou Spiral! Sure, the pattern is simple, but there are many people who like getting simple patterns on their dragons. Like a tattoo of sort. It's cute. :)
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
@RubieKanary Thanks! I did use a pattern to make it. I use MediBang Paint Pro and it has patterns you can use (and one of then is Sippou). I forgot to add some markings to the tail (the part at the very top of the image). I sometimes do simple because it looks nice and is easy to do. [emoji=coatl happy]
@RubieKanary
Thanks! I did use a pattern to make it. I use MediBang Paint Pro and it has patterns you can use (and one of then is Sippou). I forgot to add some markings to the tail (the part at the very top of the image).

I sometimes do simple because it looks nice and is easy to do.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[quote name="@pyereciae2788" date="2019-02-22 02:02:11" ] @/RubieKanary Thanks! I did use a pattern to make it. I use MediBang Paint Pro and it has patterns you can use (and one of then is Sippou). I forgot to add some markings to the tail (the part at the very top of the image). I sometimes do simple because it looks nice and is easy to do. [emoji=coatl happy] [/quote] i'm afraid that specifically is actually breaking the skin rules :( [quote]The use of photos, clipart, and overwhelming textures is prohibited. In order to remain as cohesive to Flight Rising's style as possible and to avoid any potential legal actions, the site does not allow the use of any personal or stock photos, clipart, or texture brushes. This includes custom shape brushes that create repeating shapes.[/quote]
@pyereciae2788 wrote on 2019-02-22 02:02:11:
@/RubieKanary
Thanks! I did use a pattern to make it. I use MediBang Paint Pro and it has patterns you can use (and one of then is Sippou). I forgot to add some markings to the tail (the part at the very top of the image).

I sometimes do simple because it looks nice and is easy to do.
i'm afraid that specifically is actually breaking the skin rules :(
Quote:
The use of photos, clipart, and overwhelming textures is prohibited. In order to remain as cohesive to Flight Rising's style as possible and to avoid any potential legal actions, the site does not allow the use of any personal or stock photos, clipart, or texture brushes. This includes custom shape brushes that create repeating shapes.
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
@Yftm that medusa accent is fantastic!!!
@Yftm that medusa accent is fantastic!!!
@Limanya
Well, I was still playing around with my art program. Haven't used it much, though. I know I'll be creating more complex art, but I'm just starting... Anyway, for that pattern part, it was a layer I had, but I got rid of it later. I was using it as a reference to make my design.
@Limanya
Well, I was still playing around with my art program. Haven't used it much, though. I know I'll be creating more complex art, but I'm just starting... Anyway, for that pattern part, it was a layer I had, but I got rid of it later. I was using it as a reference to make my design.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@MessengerDragon @Rabigrace @NorthernLiights @SippyCup @Elisse @Sassibirb @Marilith @cordifolium @Oliss

Thank every one of you so much for your kind words!! I hadn't the time to get back beforehand, but I appreciate every single one of you! Here's to a great Trickmurk!
@MessengerDragon @Rabigrace @NorthernLiights @SippyCup @Elisse @Sassibirb @Marilith @cordifolium @Oliss

Thank every one of you so much for your kind words!! I hadn't the time to get back beforehand, but I appreciate every single one of you! Here's to a great Trickmurk!
ad563ac47cd065b090f4e9be2c176b66530f51c5.png
65fa2d45390ae308843eb98bf2563b7eae473b74.png
61561cce5e2c496937d91089467121cabaf3e082.png
ad563ac47cd065b090f4e9be2c176b66530f51c5.png Call me Non!
Artist
Aur/Aurum/Aurs

Eternally in
dragon hell
I really should get a head start for the next event... That way I would have more time for creating accents and to make them complex (like how I wished). And this time (for the next event), I have a better accent idea.

Practice makes perfect. If not perfect, then better. ~ Anonymous
I really should get a head start for the next event... That way I would have more time for creating accents and to make them complex (like how I wished). And this time (for the next event), I have a better accent idea.

Practice makes perfect. If not perfect, then better. ~ Anonymous
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27