Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus 2019 Contest Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@Kaenith

Love your submission! Such a creative use of the space
@Kaenith

Love your submission! Such a creative use of the space
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@Aruguu

Yours may not be a viable skin— it’s difficult to tell where the lines are in the original snapper art? Also ngl? Got lowkey trypophobia looking at it and my trypo isn’t even severe. It’s sure to make some people dizzy.
@Aruguu

Yours may not be a viable skin— it’s difficult to tell where the lines are in the original snapper art? Also ngl? Got lowkey trypophobia looking at it and my trypo isn’t even severe. It’s sure to make some people dizzy.
17501.png .
fLdYOuE.png
mtHAEL4.png
bYt72YT.png

FR+1

z8s5c34.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
oK2VVlE.png
17502.png
Time for me to screech and question if there's anything to add the submission I literally started yesterday.

I have done it. Now to stare at submissions in peace.
Time for me to screech and question if there's anything to add the submission I literally started yesterday.

I have done it. Now to stare at submissions in peace.
x0wWjCz.png
hyPE.

(looking forward for some more male spiral/coatl/wildclaw skins hehe)

The pawn one is pretty cool, and so is the alice in wonderland chesire cat one.
hyPE.

(looking forward for some more male spiral/coatl/wildclaw skins hehe)

The pawn one is pretty cool, and so is the alice in wonderland chesire cat one.
yeet yeet welcome to the crippling social anxiety meet and greet.

-I'm a dude, so He/Him
-All Fodder named with RNG or Click/Chip
-please send pohip planters and maybe a bowl of ramen. thank you so much.
@Kaenith That's an accent I'd definitely be happy to put on one of my Snerps, wishing you luck!

@Kaldwin Really digging Trick of the Light too, lovely patterns and colours!
@Kaenith That's an accent I'd definitely be happy to put on one of my Snerps, wishing you luck!

@Kaldwin Really digging Trick of the Light too, lovely patterns and colours!
I'm glad the thread's finally here! Got some incredibly promising entries already! I can't wait to see the finished Shadow Sneak. Eldritch Princess is one I'd slap on a few Tuns, it's so slick. And Hallucinations is just beautiful to look at.
I'm glad the thread's finally here! Got some incredibly promising entries already! I can't wait to see the finished Shadow Sneak. Eldritch Princess is one I'd slap on a few Tuns, it's so slick. And Hallucinations is just beautiful to look at.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
@Tinytalkingtina @Dandie @Gophersaurus
Thank you all! :D

Man, there are a lot of good entries already! I'm especially partial to Pawn Rebellion by @Limanya (it's bringing up fandragon ideas... >.>) and Wispwillow Goop by @Doomy (very pretty/eerie, and a good use of the space available within the Spiral's silhouette!)
@Tinytalkingtina @Dandie @Gophersaurus
Thank you all! :D

Man, there are a lot of good entries already! I'm especially partial to Pawn Rebellion by @Limanya (it's bringing up fandragon ideas... >.>) and Wispwillow Goop by @Doomy (very pretty/eerie, and a good use of the space available within the Spiral's silhouette!)
zGuYxpI.png
Let us all take a moment to appreciate that The Darkness Spreads is something someone came up with. I didn't know it had to exist, but it did, and I am thankful AstralKepeire made it so.
Let us all take a moment to appreciate that The Darkness Spreads is something someone came up with. I didn't know it had to exist, but it did, and I am thankful AstralKepeire made it so.
x0wWjCz.png
All three of those fem Snapper accents are great
I love Rebellion of the Pawns
and Acacia's fem WC skincent
All three of those fem Snapper accents are great
I love Rebellion of the Pawns
and Acacia's fem WC skincent
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@Autopilot
I love Dragging Shadows. ♥
It'd work with all sorts of gene/color combos.

@Limanya
Pawn Rebellion is amazing, and I hope it wins.

@Demostress
I like your take on the theme!
It's really unique and I can see picking up a Snapper to make it work. (:
@Autopilot
I love Dragging Shadows. ♥
It'd work with all sorts of gene/color combos.

@Limanya
Pawn Rebellion is amazing, and I hope it wins.

@Demostress
I like your take on the theme!
It's really unique and I can see picking up a Snapper to make it work. (:
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.