Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [s] Daedric Prince Azura skin
1 2
@Azura

Please put me on the pinglist for all the others, this project sounds really exciting!
@Azura

Please put me on the pinglist for all the others, this project sounds really exciting!
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
@Hahoe I've ordered custom pets from the artist on another site, and was doing a line of Elder Scrolls creatures there, and Meridia looked like this, going off that I went with f!imp because Lightweaver and Meridia being a being of energy and all that. Though I shall note down SD as well, she's still very much in the air with her designs. Living mirror for Hircine (I got him on the other site too, Peryite and Vaermina too. Skinscents won't be the exact same as these, but similar ish in design) and am in love with the idea as a Wabbajack pearl for PC.

@Hahoe I've ordered custom pets from the artist on another site, and was doing a line of Elder Scrolls creatures there, and Meridia looked like this, going off that I went with f!imp because Lightweaver and Meridia being a being of energy and all that. Though I shall note down SD as well, she's still very much in the air with her designs. Living mirror for Hircine (I got him on the other site too, Peryite and Vaermina too. Skinscents won't be the exact same as these, but similar ish in design) and am in love with the idea as a Wabbajack pearl for PC.

Kne2iSC.png
Friendly bump
Friendly bump
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
@Azura I don't have the funds atm but can you ping me for future daedric prince releases, please? c:
@Azura I don't have the funds atm but can you ping me for future daedric prince releases, please? c:
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Character Portraits [Hiatus]
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
@Azura

Can you ping me for Nocturnal, Vaermina, and Namira?
@Azura

Can you ping me for Nocturnal, Vaermina, and Namira?
Aven | they/them
tumblr_o1zrsv44JN1ufdm5xo3_400.png
bumping up, I have officially placed the order for Vaermina, and will ping people when I get the art in ^_^
bumping up, I have officially placed the order for Vaermina, and will ping people when I get the art in ^_^
Kne2iSC.png
@Azura

could I get pinged for Boethiah, Nocturnal, Herma-Mora and Hircine when they happen please?
@Azura

could I get pinged for Boethiah, Nocturnal, Herma-Mora and Hircine when they happen please?
KVbkgOZ.png
Could I please get pinged for Sheogorath? I love the idea of the Wabbajack pearl too, but I always saw him as a male Guardian just because of the beard :)
Could I please get pinged for Sheogorath? I love the idea of the Wabbajack pearl too, but I always saw him as a male Guardian just because of the beard :)
I would love to be on the pinglist for all of these! Thank you so much
I would love to be on the pinglist for all of these! Thank you so much
Heard they're reforming the Dawnguard...Vampire hunters!
1 2