Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | New Floral Mpose Coatl Skincents
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 164 165
@chaoticstars
I'm actually working on a general pinglist so I'll make sure you're added. Thank you for your interest in my stuff! :D
@chaoticstars
I'm actually working on a general pinglist so I'll make sure you're added. Thank you for your interest in my stuff! :D
-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
tumblr_pydew5QRoL1re8ek7o1_400.png
@Atramentia, put me down for two copies, pls.
@Atramentia, put me down for two copies, pls.
@CatCuriosity
Can do! I've marked you down for two. <3
@CatCuriosity
Can do! I've marked you down for two. <3
-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
@atramentia Gorgeous! Can I get a slot?
@atramentia Gorgeous! Can I get a slot?
Old and weird
@Atramentia

Please mark me down for one slot! I've never done a skin pre-order before, do I go ahead and send payment to you now or...?
@Atramentia

Please mark me down for one slot! I've never done a skin pre-order before, do I go ahead and send payment to you now or...?
Gj97yvC.png
@Fletchling
Thank you for both the compliment and taking the time to leave it! <3 As an artist, it's always great to hear people enjoy my work.

@Mumtup
Oh goodness, thank you and absolutely! I've added you to the list!

@gracegraceplant
Added and no worries, we all start somewhere! <3 You can send payment whenever you're ready via CR or DM, whichever's easiest. I'll also be doing reminder pings for each batch to make sure folks get their payment sent in.
@Fletchling
Thank you for both the compliment and taking the time to leave it! <3 As an artist, it's always great to hear people enjoy my work.

@Mumtup
Oh goodness, thank you and absolutely! I've added you to the list!

@gracegraceplant
Added and no worries, we all start somewhere! <3 You can send payment whenever you're ready via CR or DM, whichever's easiest. I'll also be doing reminder pings for each batch to make sure folks get their payment sent in.
-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
@Atramentia
I'd love a slot for Man of the Woods, if there are any left!
@Atramentia
I'd love a slot for Man of the Woods, if there are any left!
@Atramentia It's gorgeous! Unfortunately, I don't have any Guardian males in lair at the moment. I would, however, be interested in a Skydancer version (male and/or female). Please ping me if you decide to go in that direction.
@Atramentia It's gorgeous! Unfortunately, I don't have any Guardian males in lair at the moment. I would, however, be interested in a Skydancer version (male and/or female). Please ping me if you decide to go in that direction.
@Atramentia
Please put me down for one also!
@Atramentia
Please put me down for one also!
3844127.png
Squishington
Training School for Young Dragons
_ 3844128.png
Addlington
Level 25s for Sale
@Calibris
Thank you! I will totally give you a ping if that happens! I love skydancers myself, so that very well may be something I make in the future. :D

@Ganymede @Kargi
I've added you both to the list! <3
@Calibris
Thank you! I will totally give you a ping if that happens! I love skydancers myself, so that very well may be something I make in the future. :D

@Ganymede @Kargi
I've added you both to the list! <3
-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 164 165