Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Quintillion's Accents [not active]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 125 126
@Quintillion - I was wondering if you had any extra copies of surveillance and/or espionage?
@Quintillion - I was wondering if you had any extra copies of surveillance and/or espionage?
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.

Hey @Quintillion!
Could you add me to your general pinglist, please? ^^
I've been waiting for Surveillance & Espionage for a little while
now & grabbed a copy of each the second I saw them haha
Love both of them!

Hey @Quintillion!
Could you add me to your general pinglist, please? ^^
I've been waiting for Surveillance & Espionage for a little while
now & grabbed a copy of each the second I saw them haha
Love both of them!
HTgZ0NA.gif
@NowViewing I'm assuming that you haven't bought a copy off the AH, so I'll cancel a listing and send a PA for you. If you have in the meantime though, no worries! Just cancel the PA and it's all good ^^

@dandyfrau I've got one copy of Surveillance up in the air, so no promises about that ^^; I can, however, send you a PA for a copy of Espionage assuming you haven't bought it from the AH yourself in the meantime. If you have, just cancel the PA ^^

@evilwave Aw gosh, thank you for the kind words! <3 Sure thing :)
@NowViewing I'm assuming that you haven't bought a copy off the AH, so I'll cancel a listing and send a PA for you. If you have in the meantime though, no worries! Just cancel the PA and it's all good ^^

@dandyfrau I've got one copy of Surveillance up in the air, so no promises about that ^^; I can, however, send you a PA for a copy of Espionage assuming you haven't bought it from the AH yourself in the meantime. If you have, just cancel the PA ^^

@evilwave Aw gosh, thank you for the kind words! <3 Sure thing :)
JBEajtP.gif
@Quintillion - That's all right! I've picked up Espionage from the PA, thank you so much.
If you have a general ping list and interest list for a reprint of Surveillance I'd love to be placed on them (:
@Quintillion - That's all right! I've picked up Espionage from the PA, thank you so much.
If you have a general ping list and interest list for a reprint of Surveillance I'd love to be placed on them (:
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
@dandyfrau Sure thing, I'll note you down for if I reprint Surveillance ^^
@dandyfrau Sure thing, I'll note you down for if I reprint Surveillance ^^
JBEajtP.gif
@Quintillion
let me know if you ever reprint and can I be added to your general pinglist as well?
@Quintillion
let me know if you ever reprint and can I be added to your general pinglist as well?
d3e17328ee286dcd923aae92ae2ee4827bd6ec7d.gif
@Haley Sure thing, it's done ^^
@Haley Sure thing, it's done ^^
JBEajtP.gif
@Quintillion Could I get a preview of Glitchbird on this scry please? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=98&bodygene=21&breed=10&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=70&auth=ce63c4349f589d540302b6cc569e136ba03c7d1a&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Quintillion

Could I get a preview of Glitchbird on this scry please?
dragon?age=1&body=98&bodygene=21&breed=10&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=10&tertgene=18&winggene=20&wings=70&auth=ce63c4349f589d540302b6cc569e136ba03c7d1a&dummyext=prev.png
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
@Firtarian No problem, here you go: [img]https://i.imgur.com/NXOFDtd.png[/img]
@Firtarian No problem, here you go:

NXOFDtd.png
JBEajtP.gif
@Quintillion

Definitely sign me up for a slot!
@Quintillion

Definitely sign me up for a slot!
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 125 126