Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | gone
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@torture
I'm not much into G1s, but I might. Could you show me the dragon in question?
By the way now I'm accepting den slot items as payment too.
@torture
I'm not much into G1s, but I might. Could you show me the dragon in question?
By the way now I'm accepting den slot items as payment too.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28432385] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284324/28432385_350.png[/img] [/url] [font= calibri] [color= #503E33] @qhersek this dude right here! and sadly, I likely do not have any of the den slot items because I am happy with my den size atm and have no need for them :(

28432385_350.png

@qhersek this dude right here! and sadly, I likely do not have any of the den slot items because I am happy with my den size atm and have no need for them :(
torture_isaac.png
@torture Sadly I'm really not into his colors [emoji=coatl sad]
@torture
Sadly I'm really not into his colors
u
u
j
j
@Harmonywish Thank you for purchasing! [emoji=coatl happy] Very much, yes! You have quite a collection :O I guess I'll just list everything I'd be interested in and then you can sort the ones you are willing to trade away in the first place, and around the same value. [item=Accent: Seraphim Eyn][item=Skin: The Enemy][item=Accent: Traveling Illuminations][item=Accent: Autumnal Disgracement][item=Accent: Shaman Girl Accent][item=Accent: Soliton][item=Skin: The Fallen][item=Skin: Deducit][item=Accent: Sunlit Orchard][item=t Accent: Golden Ornaments][item=Accent: Silver Ornaments][item=Accent: Marsh Harvest][item=Accent: Imperial Left][item=Skin: Head of Madness][item=Skin: SS-Lion Roaring]
@Harmonywish
Thank you for purchasing!
Very much, yes! You have quite a collection :O
I guess I'll just list everything I'd be interested in and then you can sort the ones you are willing to trade away in the first place, and around the same value.
Accent: Seraphim Eyn Skin: The Enemy Accent: Traveling Illuminations Accent: Autumnal Disgracement Accent: Shaman Girl Accent Accent: Soliton Skin: The Fallen Accent: Sunlit Orchard Accent: Silver Ornaments Accent: Marsh Harvest Accent: Imperial Left Skin: Head of Madness Skin: SS-Lion Roaring
@Qhersek I can do either Seraphim Eyn or Soliton for Bright Commander. Do those still interest you? :>
@Qhersek I can do either Seraphim Eyn or Soliton for Bright Commander. Do those still interest you? :>
@Harmonywish
Absolutely! I'm a bit more attracted to Seraphim Eyn, than to Soliton, so would that be alright? If so just send a CR, please ^^
@Harmonywish
Absolutely! I'm a bit more attracted to Seraphim Eyn, than to Soliton, so would that be alright? If so just send a CR, please ^^
t.
t.
j
j
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9