Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Only One Crown | CLOSED, Free Prints
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73
[center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/779681840004726804/796353826193014844/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img][/center] Hi. I no longer actively play FR and don't make skins/accents anymore. However, I do check in on my account every now and then. If you want any of my old prints, I'm happy to print copies for you at [b]no cost[/b], as long as you [b]provide the appropriate blueprint(s)[/b]. I don't need gems or treasure anymore, but I still want people to be able to enjoy my work and collect what was previously out of stock. I will reprint [b]anything except customs[/b], including what is listed on the next post, and what is in the item database when you search for skins made by me. Yes, I will print any amount of prints for you. Single copies, 5-copy batches or 10-copy batches. If you want more, you can send more blueprints. Please note I check in at irregular intervals, anywhere from a few weeks to a few months so it may take awhile for me to get back to you. Feel free to drop me a PM if you want anything printed, but I recommend that you do not send the blueprint until I reply, so you can rescind your order at any time without having to wait for me to return your blueprint. Generally upon accepting an order, I will check in daily until the prints are delivered. You won't be kept waiting for months. There is no limit as to how much I will print. My work is infinitely open for reprints, though I may not check in at intervals. Should I go inactive, I will continue accepting reprints when I check in again. [b]Customs and Reprinting?[/b] I have made customs in the past. Unfortunately, these are the only skins [b]not available[/b] for reprint unless you are the person that ordered the custom from me. I will need screenshot proof of your order to do the reprint. The following skins are customs: [skin=35486][skin=40049][skin=31692][skin=25660][skin=23768][skin=25919][skin=40263] [b]New Customs[/b] I do still make new customs for USD only. I work at an hourly rate of US$20 per hour, with an average of 3-6 hours to make a custom. You will receive a screenshot of my Procreate statistics page with the exact time spent actively working on your custom. You provide the blueprints, and your custom can be reprinted only by you. Payment is done via Paypal.
Untitled_Artwork.png

Hi. I no longer actively play FR and don't make skins/accents anymore. However, I do check in on my account every now and then. If you want any of my old prints, I'm happy to print copies for you at no cost, as long as you provide the appropriate blueprint(s). I don't need gems or treasure anymore, but I still want people to be able to enjoy my work and collect what was previously out of stock. I will reprint anything except customs, including what is listed on the next post, and what is in the item database when you search for skins made by me.

Yes, I will print any amount of prints for you. Single copies, 5-copy batches or 10-copy batches. If you want more, you can send more blueprints.

Please note I check in at irregular intervals, anywhere from a few weeks to a few months so it may take awhile for me to get back to you. Feel free to drop me a PM if you want anything printed, but I recommend that you do not send the blueprint until I reply, so you can rescind your order at any time without having to wait for me to return your blueprint.

Generally upon accepting an order, I will check in daily until the prints are delivered. You won't be kept waiting for months.

There is no limit as to how much I will print. My work is infinitely open for reprints, though I may not check in at intervals. Should I go inactive, I will continue accepting reprints when I check in again.

Customs and Reprinting?

I have made customs in the past. Unfortunately, these are the only skins not available for reprint unless you are the person that ordered the custom from me. I will need screenshot proof of your order to do the reprint.

The following skins are customs:

New Customs

I do still make new customs for USD only. I work at an hourly rate of US$20 per hour, with an average of 3-6 hours to make a custom. You will receive a screenshot of my Procreate statistics page with the exact time spent actively working on your custom.

You provide the blueprints, and your custom can be reprinted only by you. Payment is done via Paypal.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aEYyfOW.png[/img] All* of my work is available for print at [b]no additional cost[/b], as long as you [b]provide the blueprint(s)[/b]. Yes, you can resell/profit off them in any way you see fit. Do drop me a PM if you're interested, but do not send the blueprint until I respond to you in case I've gone inactive again. Want to see everything I've made? Check out all my work on the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/items/skins/1?name=&description=&itemid=&display_type=&skin_category=&skin_type=&skin_by=Sokol&breed=&sex=&color=&hoard_vault=&sort=name_asc]game database[/url]. * Custom skins not included. [skin=23257][skin=20962][skin=20658][skin=16366][skin=28110][skin=29437][skin=28859][skin=30564][skin=31248][skin=37942][skin=24614][skin=38272][skin=39822][skin=40006][skin=40481][skin=42205][skin=42096][skin=22468][skin=22765][skin=24670][skin=18942][skin=16376][skin=26982][skin=15196][skin=18192][skin=18264][skin=18543][skin=23712][skin=23824][skin=23932][skin=23794][skin=26365][skin=35572][skin=39859][skin=39896]
aEYyfOW.png

All* of my work is available for print at no additional cost, as long as you provide the blueprint(s). Yes, you can resell/profit off them in any way you see fit. Do drop me a PM if you're interested, but do not send the blueprint until I respond to you in case I've gone inactive again.

Want to see everything I've made? Check out all my work on the game database.

* Custom skins not included.

S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Did you have plans to make Globular Friends for other breeds? absolutely love it but can't get my hands on a WC female for the life of me
Did you have plans to make Globular Friends for other breeds? absolutely love it but can't get my hands on a WC female for the life of me
rYp8BR7.png
@bedfordblack As of now there's no immediate plans, but there was a male WC version I did make but never printed. I do have plans to eventually make more for other breeds, and if there's the interest I'll push my plans forward!
@bedfordblack As of now there's no immediate plans, but there was a male WC version I did make but never printed. I do have plans to eventually make more for other breeds, and if there's the interest I'll push my plans forward!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr Can I get a look at Shatterstar on these two? [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=44&tertgene=17&winggene=17&wings=152&auth=10f50f938c4a8062f7a4917a96c5f63c2b715ce4&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=136&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=13&winggene=1&wings=2&auth=a2c58dfb1f9e519ca050e2b1bc786d7b83365758&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Rexcaliburr

Can I get a look at Shatterstar on these two?

dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=44&tertgene=17&winggene=17&wings=152&auth=10f50f938c4a8062f7a4917a96c5f63c2b715ce4&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=136&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=13&winggene=1&wings=2&auth=a2c58dfb1f9e519ca050e2b1bc786d7b83365758&dummyext=prev.png
@Crysi102 Here ya go! [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/184f8dd2-7a2f-4109-b648-c612cda931d7/dcxmi1a-be0f6eee-249a-4469-bfe4-ec4939d869ef.png[/img] [img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/184f8dd2-7a2f-4109-b648-c612cda931d7/dcxmi13-4922330f-7cf0-44b9-8586-cd632887da01.png[/img]
@Crysi102 Here ya go!

dcxmi1a-be0f6eee-249a-4469-bfe4-ec4939d869ef.png

dcxmi13-4922330f-7cf0-44b9-8586-cd632887da01.png
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
Could I be placed on a pinglist for when you reprint these two skins? [item=Skin: Blessed Sentinel][item=Skin: The Hour Of Blood] And how much is this skin? [item=Skin: Sandstriker]
Could I be placed on a pinglist for when you reprint these two skins?
Skin: Blessed Sentinel Skin: The Hour Of Blood

And how much is this skin?
Skin: Sandstriker
@Narein Of course! Sandstriker is also 900g ^^
@Narein Of course! Sandstriker is also 900g ^^
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr

Hello! I saw a skincent that was marked as you having created it ( The Void Abides ) but I cannot find it in your listing here. Was it a custom or something else? I'm really interested in it!
@Rexcaliburr

Hello! I saw a skincent that was marked as you having created it ( The Void Abides ) but I cannot find it in your listing here. Was it a custom or something else? I'm really interested in it!
ePOliyb.png
o7ZCFYm.png
w0wBhk1.png
8O67LBq.png
......... AnRfjMR.png ...Uwvllxw.png...
FR +9 | HE / HIM | TRANSMASC | WISHLIST
Make your crown of teeth and blood and bone
and watch as the ones you hate run back home.
...Uwvllxw.png... J1gYZgp.png
@Cerusia Hey! It seems like I forgot to put it in my new shop. However, as much as I'd like to reprint it, I lost all my files including my skins and accents so nothing can be reprinted. I'll be happy to remake it as a custom though!
@Cerusia Hey! It seems like I forgot to put it in my new shop. However, as much as I'd like to reprint it, I lost all my files including my skins and accents so nothing can be reprinted. I'll be happy to remake it as a custom though!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 72 73