Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | {wnt} sdf butterflies, silks || 04/22
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 156 157
@succulents a slot for growing up please! [emoji=heart]
@succulents
a slot for growing up please!
6OECEOe.pnglWOVJox.png
@Succulents can I please have a slot for growing up? beautiful work!!
@Succulents can I please have a slot for growing up? beautiful work!!
sC2r9Iq.gifsnohBsJOxH.jpg
HAIL TO THE i c e w a r d e n
@Succulents

Would I be able to snag a slot for Growing Up? If it takes longer than two weeks for the third run (I'll be without internet for a spell by the beginning of May), I may need to send you payment beforehand, and you can either hold my copy or send it to me through PM. That's assuming it isn't too much trouble, of course!
@Succulents

Would I be able to snag a slot for Growing Up? If it takes longer than two weeks for the third run (I'll be without internet for a spell by the beginning of May), I may need to send you payment beforehand, and you can either hold my copy or send it to me through PM. That's assuming it isn't too much trouble, of course!
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@SarcasticHawke @mildlyanxiousdoe @Featherly @Convexity @scarletskyz @Maikatze @infinitelyy @Malachite

Run 3 has enough orders now! Feel free to send payment whenever. c:
@SarcasticHawke @mildlyanxiousdoe @Featherly @Convexity @scarletskyz @Maikatze @infinitelyy @Malachite

Run 3 has enough orders now! Feel free to send payment whenever. c:
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Succulents slot please!
@Succulents slot please!
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
[center]@Mima (p) @Snowkitsu (p) @JD1620 (p) @Farvel (p) @Moristian @hyuukiru (p) @elfmoss (p, t/g) @Weredogalism (p) @jenivan1000 (x2, p) @Kalistys (p) @MarinaQuakenbush (t, p) @Vanq (p) @Trachynhawb @Harmonywish (x2) @Rosoidela (t, p) @Sonora @pwllhalen (p) @SarcasticHawke (p) @mildlyanxiousdoe @Featherly (t, p) @Convexity (p) @scarletskyz (p) @Maikatze (p) @infinitelyy (p) @Malachite (p) Hey everyone! Sorry I've gone a bit quiet the past few days, some IRL stuff came up and I've been extremely busy. 'growing up' has been denied for shadows, so this is the updated version (that I just submitted 3 rounds for). The changes are minute, but if for some reason it's a deal breaker, feel free to let me know and I can refund or cancel your order (though if you paid in treasure, I'd only be able to return in gems). The new accents should come in within a week! Thanks for being patient with me. <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/L5vQGZb.png[/img] (Preview [url=https://frskintester.nensec.com/preview/SbnRQ]here[/url]) @snowy Yes, I've marked you down for a slot![/center]
@Mima (p) @Snowkitsu (p) @JD1620 (p) @Farvel (p) @Moristian @hyuukiru (p) @elfmoss (p, t/g) @Weredogalism (p) @jenivan1000 (x2, p) @Kalistys (p) @MarinaQuakenbush (t, p) @Vanq (p) @Trachynhawb @Harmonywish (x2) @Rosoidela (t, p) @Sonora @pwllhalen (p) @SarcasticHawke (p) @mildlyanxiousdoe @Featherly (t, p) @Convexity (p) @scarletskyz (p) @Maikatze (p) @infinitelyy (p) @Malachite (p)

Hey everyone! Sorry I've gone a bit quiet the past few days, some IRL stuff came up and I've been extremely busy.

'growing up' has been denied for shadows, so this is the updated version (that I just submitted 3 rounds for). The changes are minute, but if for some reason it's a deal breaker, feel free to let me know and I can refund or cancel your order (though if you paid in treasure, I'd only be able to return in gems).
The new accents should come in within a week! Thanks for being patient with me. <3

L5vQGZb.png
(Preview here)

@snowy
Yes, I've marked you down for a slot!
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
I'd love to be added to either run for growing up!
Do you take mixed payments? ^~^
I have 350g right now, plus the 75kt from fairgrounds, and I can easily get the rest tomorrow!
Otherwise, I can probably buy the gems with my treasure ;v;

[Edit] forgot to tag, sorry @Succulents !
I'd love to be added to either run for growing up!
Do you take mixed payments? ^~^
I have 350g right now, plus the 75kt from fairgrounds, and I can easily get the rest tomorrow!
Otherwise, I can probably buy the gems with my treasure ;v;

[Edit] forgot to tag, sorry @Succulents !
;
;
;
;
91205854.png
QUESA BLANCA used STEAL YOUR KEYS!
it's SUPER EFFECTIVE!

xlrs2wn.gif ;
;
;
;
I still love it! I can't wait~
I still love it! I can't wait~
Waystone5.gif GJKdk86.gif
hyuukiru
alex, 29
she/they

KC5x7Vb.png

QAPGmOf.gif
@MissTea
Sorry for the late response, I've been busy :,0
If you're still interested, yes the slot is yours! Since it's already submitted you can either pay early (as soon as you get the funds), or you can wait for a CR to be sent to you. Up to you!

My T:G rate is 1:1000 and I'll accept mixed for sure. c:
@MissTea
Sorry for the late response, I've been busy :,0
If you're still interested, yes the slot is yours! Since it's already submitted you can either pay early (as soon as you get the funds), or you can wait for a CR to be sent to you. Up to you!

My T:G rate is 1:1000 and I'll accept mixed for sure. c:
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@succulent of course I'm still interested ^~^ Do you want the payment through PM then? [emoji=familiar heart]
@succulent of course I'm still interested ^~^
Do you want the payment through PM then?
;
;
;
;
91205854.png
QUESA BLANCA used STEAL YOUR KEYS!
it's SUPER EFFECTIVE!

xlrs2wn.gif ;
;
;
;
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 156 157