Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ closed ] elliot's corner
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29
@Tipa @Ashandra @Alliance i put yall down! and ty for bein interested!
@Tipa @Ashandra @Alliance i put yall down! and ty for bein interested!
D03a4pf.png
@overture
Hey! I noticed that there's two different prices listed for Bleeding Eclipse o3o
@overture
Hey! I noticed that there's two different prices listed for Bleeding Eclipse o3o
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
@Xemriss thank you for letting me know! i love copypasting stuff and only realizing i used the wrong thing later on askjghdkfg
@Xemriss thank you for letting me know! i love copypasting stuff and only realizing i used the wrong thing later on askjghdkfg
D03a4pf.png
@runi @Moriarty @katpphic @Ashandra @Tipa @hyuukiru @Plan9Channel7
hello! we have enough ppl to get the blueprints for starfall savior so yall can send the payment in via pm! thanks for preordering :D
@runi @Moriarty @katpphic @Ashandra @Tipa @hyuukiru @Plan9Channel7
hello! we have enough ppl to get the blueprints for starfall savior so yall can send the payment in via pm! thanks for preordering :D
D03a4pf.png
@overture and sent! :)
@overture and sent! :)
stage right exit: @russmond
or ur devil: @NowViewing @lightningpelt

just letting you know im closing preorders because of a lack of interest for the skins.
im really really sorry :(
stage right exit: @russmond
or ur devil: @NowViewing @lightningpelt

just letting you know im closing preorders because of a lack of interest for the skins.
im really really sorry :(
D03a4pf.png
[center][font=tahoma]me: makes a skin after like. 2 months me @ me: stupid [size=1]small update: life? hectic. me? dying. hotel? trivago[/size] feel free to ask for previews! [columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/595395138776465429/645419840181501962/miss_the_moon_2_ex.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]xx[nextcol][center][quote][font=tahoma][size=6]more than i miss the moon[/size] [size=3][u][b]550g[/b][/u] [ 40 copy limit ] { i dont miss you more than i miss the moon..... } [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FNba1pegtdHwhvJs-DIqM4oSJTph3dKx5X6rZGO2gyk/edit#gid=0][u]preorder here![/url][/columns] [size=1]gen pinglist @Hellian @Flail @CyonCynic @bittersweetlove @Sitten1114 @lyricalmyxteries @FlyingTemeraire @eieru @butcherbaby @russmond @Dalilah @catticcino @RandomPurple @ivority @Mustielsen @Ottoman @Sitten1115 @Rohana @AgentEight @casdeth [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Accents, limited, cute, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, warm colors, pastels, pink, flowers/floral[/center][br][br][size=1]pings have been thanos snapped[/size]
me: makes a skin after like. 2 months
me @ me: stupid
small update: life? hectic. me? dying. hotel? trivago

feel free to ask for previews!

miss_the_moon_2_ex.png xx
Quote:
more than i miss the moon
550g
[ 40 copy limit ]
{ i dont miss you more than i miss the moon..... }

preorder here!

gen pinglist
@Hellian @Flail @CyonCynic @bittersweetlove @Sitten1114 @lyricalmyxteries @FlyingTemeraire @eieru @butcherbaby @russmond @Dalilah @catticcino @RandomPurple @ivority @Mustielsen @Ottoman @Sitten1115 @Rohana @AgentEight @casdeth

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Accents, limited, cute, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, warm colors, pastels, pink, flowers/floral

pings have been thanos snapped
D03a4pf.png
Slot please!
Slot please!
351c0bf81e6698f56defc7910f3f1b52.png
@Saeliras added ! thank you :3 !!!

note: i know this is really quick, but i prefer to send off the skins as soon as possible so i can get it to you, the buyer, soon as possible!

guess what got enough slots to send off to print!! i can b yuor angle!! thatll b 500g!
1. @NowViewing
2. @russmond
3. @lightningpelt
4. @Flail
5. @GoldStar x2

and the skin of the hour, more than i miss the moon! 550g each :>
this filled up really fast im losing my marbles over this
1. @Starstalker (t)
2. @GoldStar x 3
3. @Kunikida
4. @Convexity
5. @Saeliras
6. @Kelpoyo

@Saeliras added ! thank you :3 !!!

note: i know this is really quick, but i prefer to send off the skins as soon as possible so i can get it to you, the buyer, soon as possible!

guess what got enough slots to send off to print!! i can b yuor angle!! thatll b 500g!
1. @NowViewing
2. @russmond
3. @lightningpelt
4. @Flail
5. @GoldStar x2

and the skin of the hour, more than i miss the moon! 550g each :>
this filled up really fast im losing my marbles over this
1. @Starstalker (t)
2. @GoldStar x 3
3. @Kunikida
4. @Convexity
5. @Saeliras
6. @Kelpoyo

D03a4pf.png
i'm sorry i hecked up, i meant to slot myself twice for more than i miss the moon, not for i can be yuor angle;;
i'm sorry i hecked up, i meant to slot myself twice for more than i miss the moon, not for i can be yuor angle;;
J0opiUV.png xxdandy. they.
xxhatchery.
xxpoetry shop.
xxknifecat by dovalore.
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29