Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ closed ] elliot's corner
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29
@overture
that's unfortunate. thanks for letting me know though! ^^
@overture
that's unfortunate. thanks for letting me know though! ^^
UCwsx8y.gif
@Overture on average, how long does it take for one run of a skin? I’m thinking about doing a skin shop but I’m afraid I may be too impatient ^^’
@Overture on average, how long does it take for one run of a skin? I’m thinking about doing a skin shop but I’m afraid I may be too impatient ^^’
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilios depending on interest and personal funds, printing a skin can take from at the least a week (for the submissions and high interest) to a long while and quite a lot of waiting. accent selling is a waiting game if you're not a well-known name.
@ilios depending on interest and personal funds, printing a skin can take from at the least a week (for the submissions and high interest) to a long while and quite a lot of waiting. accent selling is a waiting game if you're not a well-known name.
D03a4pf.png
@overture ahh, that’s doesn’t suck undo like my cup of tea, maybe I can stick to lore :’)

What would you do in the case of a run and then people dropping out of a run? Would you refund each person or pay for the remaking skins with your own funds and try selling them?
@overture ahh, that’s doesn’t suck undo like my cup of tea, maybe I can stick to lore :’)

What would you do in the case of a run and then people dropping out of a run? Would you refund each person or pay for the remaking skins with your own funds and try selling them?
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
@ilios i try to avoid that by waiting til i have the bare minimum to print / have all slots filled to avoid this
i havent had it happen to me all too much tbvh
@ilios i try to avoid that by waiting til i have the bare minimum to print / have all slots filled to avoid this
i havent had it happen to me all too much tbvh
D03a4pf.png
this is a gamer moment.
this is a gamer moment.
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
[center][font=tahoma]its a yeehaw today cause i finally poked my head back in long enough to yeet this behemoth ive had for. forever under wraps [columns][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/595395138776465429/624753094022135820/bleeding_eclipse_ex.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]xx[nextcol][center][quote][font=tahoma][size=6]bleeding eclipse[/size] [size=3][u][b]850g[/b][/u] [ retires 16/10 ] {hahahha i adore the space on this} [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FNba1pegtdHwhvJs-DIqM4oSJTph3dKx5X6rZGO2gyk/edit#gid=0][u]preorder here![/url][/columns] [size=1]gen pinglist @vintaegucci @Hellian @Flail @CyonCynic @bittersweetlove @Lashy @lyricalmyxteries @FlyingTemeraire @eieru @butcherbaby @russmond @Sitten1115 @catticcino @RandomPurple @Mustielsen @Ottoman @Rohana @AgentEight [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Skincents, limited, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, plague flight, warm colors[/center][br][br][size=1]snip snip[/size]
its a yeehaw today cause i finally
poked my head back in long enough to
yeet this behemoth ive had
for. forever under wraps

bleeding_eclipse_ex.png xx
Quote:
bleeding eclipse
850g
[ retires 16/10 ]
{hahahha i adore the space on this}

preorder here!

gen pinglist
@vintaegucci @Hellian @Flail @CyonCynic @bittersweetlove @Lashy @lyricalmyxteries @FlyingTemeraire @eieru @butcherbaby @russmond @Sitten1115 @catticcino @RandomPurple @Mustielsen @Ottoman @Rohana @AgentEight

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Skincents, limited, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, plague flight, warm colors

snip snip
D03a4pf.png
[indent][size=2]@Redsand here you go! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/598568987218935858/624758028629049374/ex26.png[/img]
@Redsand here you go!
ex26.png
D03a4pf.png
Hey that looks pretty cool! I'm not a fan of wildclaws, but if you ever make a similar skin for a different breed, please let me know!
Hey that looks pretty cool! I'm not a fan of wildclaws, but if you ever make a similar skin for a different breed, please let me know!
jCVhFoZ.gif
@Zhukov i dont know if i will in the near future i will but i shall consider it! and ill let you know :0
@Zhukov i dont know if i will in the near future i will but i shall consider it! and ill let you know :0
D03a4pf.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29