Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Skin Discussion 2019
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Atramentia Love your accent! Can't imagine it wont win.
@Atramentia Love your accent! Can't imagine it wont win.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I'm sure Atramentia will see this in the sea of pings so I won't ping again but YOOOOOOOOO MAN OF THE WOODS

I'd get a dragon specifically for that and I don't even normally care for Guardians. It's gorgeous and the execution is clever, especially with how it looks as though the snow is resting on the wing folds. Best of luck!
I'm sure Atramentia will see this in the sea of pings so I won't ping again but YOOOOOOOOO MAN OF THE WOODS

I'd get a dragon specifically for that and I don't even normally care for Guardians. It's gorgeous and the execution is clever, especially with how it looks as though the snow is resting on the wing folds. Best of luck!
@EchoDino

yes, in my eyes it looks very good! c:
@EchoDino

yes, in my eyes it looks very good! c:
zone: +10 FR
@Twye thank you so much!! I don't think i'll be printing it unless there's like. a ton of people interested, but i'll make sure to ping you if I do ^_^
@Twye thank you so much!! I don't think i'll be printing it unless there's like. a ton of people interested, but i'll make sure to ping you if I do ^_^
@Atramentia
i'd originally planned to enter with a nice snowy tree skin, but then my computer died preventing me from drawing it, so you have absolutely NO idea how incredibly, incredibly happy it makes me to see this out here!!! it's amazingly beautiful and i love it so much, really hoping it wins :D
@Atramentia
i'd originally planned to enter with a nice snowy tree skin, but then my computer died preventing me from drawing it, so you have absolutely NO idea how incredibly, incredibly happy it makes me to see this out here!!! it's amazingly beautiful and i love it so much, really hoping it wins :D
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
@Atramentia

Oooh I really like this skincent. Fingers crossed that it'll win!
@Atramentia

Oooh I really like this skincent. Fingers crossed that it'll win!
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
@Atramentia Adding my applause to the pile! That's a stunning skincent and I'd love a ping if it is going to be printed in the (unlikely?) event it doesn't win.

@Caecilius I have a terrible need for Arctic Scavenger, if that doesn't win and you decide to print it I'd love a ping for that one too!
@Atramentia Adding my applause to the pile! That's a stunning skincent and I'd love a ping if it is going to be printed in the (unlikely?) event it doesn't win.

@Caecilius I have a terrible need for Arctic Scavenger, if that doesn't win and you decide to print it I'd love a ping for that one too!
0lSM1SJ.pngnnJGoJp.png
@Fosterbeetle
I really love your skin!! Lynxes and bobcats are my favorite too :D
@Fosterbeetle
I really love your skin!! Lynxes and bobcats are my favorite too :D
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
@Aetherstorm thank you!! ;o; and idk how they aren't everyone's faves tbh.. big soft bois
@Aetherstorm thank you!! ;o; and idk how they aren't everyone's faves tbh.. big soft bois
@Naurath Thank you so much!!! That means so much and I am glad that you like it so much!!!
@Naurath Thank you so much!!! That means so much and I am glad that you like it so much!!!
YVn5dDH.pngHZy4NqV.pngVPkEJYy.pngv5vjidB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23