Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala Skin Discussion 2019
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Fosterbeetle Great Entry. My only concern is I don't see the shadow layer on the lynx part of the skin. The white out parts are perfect though.
@Fosterbeetle Great Entry. My only concern is I don't see the shadow layer on the lynx part of the skin. The white out parts are perfect though.
tumblr_nq0dlcmuyk1svbq5wo1_540.png
@Atramentia
I agree, I adore Man of the Woods! I'm unfortunately very poor, but I hope it wins! (so I can snaggle it from some chests :>)
@Atramentia
I agree, I adore Man of the Woods! I'm unfortunately very poor, but I hope it wins! (so I can snaggle it from some chests :>)
SB4840m.png
Check out my CYOA!
@EchoDino

your entry has a nice idea, but i think that it would be good to review the submission rules, since you're not allowed to edit the lineart c:
@EchoDino

your entry has a nice idea, but i think that it would be good to review the submission rules, since you're not allowed to edit the lineart c:
zone: +10 FR
@Autopilot thank you!! and I'll have to fix that haha, thanks for telling me!
@Autopilot thank you!! and I'll have to fix that haha, thanks for telling me!
@VuoriKettu

Did you mean i have edited wing lines?
@VuoriKettu

Did you mean i have edited wing lines?
@EchoDino

yes. also the icy spikes coming from the jaw, elbows and thighs. everything that goes outside the original base lineart is no good. it says so here.
@EchoDino

yes. also the icy spikes coming from the jaw, elbows and thighs. everything that goes outside the original base lineart is no good. it says so here.
@Mitternacht Thank you! Hopefully it wins and then you can grab one without having to break the bank. c:
@Mitternacht Thank you! Hopefully it wins and then you can grab one without having to break the bank. c:
-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
tumblr_pydew5QRoL1re8ek7o1_400.png
@VuoriKettu

I understand completely! Because i thought it will be accent and not skin. Else I've Read all. :) is it fine if i draw icicles inside?
@VuoriKettu

I understand completely! Because i thought it will be accent and not skin. Else I've Read all. :) is it fine if i draw icicles inside?
@EchoDino

accents and skins are still to be treated the same way, the only difference being that skin covers the whole dragon, where accent covers just some parts of it.
so yes, as long as everything stays inside the original lineart and doesnt poke out, it should be fine. like the huge icicle on the back is easy to solve; just some re-aligning to fit it inside the wing without it poking out c:
@EchoDino

accents and skins are still to be treated the same way, the only difference being that skin covers the whole dragon, where accent covers just some parts of it.
so yes, as long as everything stays inside the original lineart and doesnt poke out, it should be fine. like the huge icicle on the back is easy to solve; just some re-aligning to fit it inside the wing without it poking out c:
@VuoriKettu

Thank you! I go to edit it again :3
@VuoriKettu

Thank you! I go to edit it again :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23