Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | × sato's shop × -taking some rest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68
@MollyMerula @Thardus @scarletskyz @Ririterasu @Maywang818 @Harmonywish @PhoenixMiko @Stannum @yukitsukihana
Hi guys! Thanks for being interested in my skin "Shogatsu Kimono"! Since the first 10 slots are full I will submit it as soon as possible! Just a reminder, payment in advance is not demanded, but I would be appreciate if you do so since I just started my shop and do not have enough gems to buy blueprints currently ;u; And as I mentioned in the information of my shop, I send out skins/accents through message if you payed in advance; PA for otherwise.Thanks again & happy holidays!
@MollyMerula @Thardus @scarletskyz @Ririterasu @Maywang818 @Harmonywish @PhoenixMiko @Stannum @yukitsukihana
Hi guys! Thanks for being interested in my skin "Shogatsu Kimono"! Since the first 10 slots are full I will submit it as soon as possible! Just a reminder, payment in advance is not demanded, but I would be appreciate if you do so since I just started my shop and do not have enough gems to buy blueprints currently ;u; And as I mentioned in the information of my shop, I send out skins/accents through message if you payed in advance; PA for otherwise.Thanks again & happy holidays!
e5E4G8.gif kGi7UU.png
@satoimo

Payment sent! Happy holidays to you too!
@satoimo

Payment sent! Happy holidays to you too!
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
@satoimo
Please put me on the general pinglist! :)
@satoimo
Please put me on the general pinglist! :)
@satoimo A slot for Hatsumode, please! I would also like to be on your general pinglist :)
@satoimo A slot for Hatsumode, please! I would also like to be on your general pinglist :)
kY5nwhE.png
a slot please!
a slot please!
@mayka
Added!

@Pecha
Thanks for being interested in Hatsumode! I will add you to the slot for sure, hope that we could have enough people for the 3rd run >u<
@mayka
Added!

@Pecha
Thanks for being interested in Hatsumode! I will add you to the slot for sure, hope that we could have enough people for the 3rd run >u<
e5E4G8.gif kGi7UU.png
@hayum
Added!
@hayum
Added!
e5E4G8.gif kGi7UU.png
@satoimo
Do I pay 750g or 800g?
@satoimo
Do I pay 750g or 800g?
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
@yukitsukihana
800g~ >.<
@yukitsukihana
800g~ >.<
e5E4G8.gif kGi7UU.png
@satoimo

Slot for F imp New Years skin, please!
@satoimo

Slot for F imp New Years skin, please!
rXbH8uR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68