Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Crystalline Queen [Bog F Accent]
1 2 3 4
@Bobbear Can do! :D

@Zyanith I've actually got one more spot in this first print run if you'd like it, otherwise I can put you down for the first spot in the next run, whichever you prefer! :D
@Bobbear Can do! :D

@Zyanith I've actually got one more spot in this first print run if you'd like it, otherwise I can put you down for the first spot in the next run, whichever you prefer! :D
-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
tumblr_pydew5QRoL1re8ek7o1_400.png
@Atramentia Yes please!
@Atramentia Yes please!
dcj86gi-007ee1fa-bdb3-408c-945c-1ec2fabbbe46.png
@Zyanith Added! :D
@Zyanith Added! :D
-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
And just realized that makes ten so we're good to get accents printed! If ya'll can send payment soon as you're able, I can go pick up the blueprints and get things started. c: Sending the 500g/500,000t via CR or message is fine, I'll make note of who's all paid in the original post either way to help keep track. <3

Hopefully these pings work, fingers crossed! @lantadyme @Raptorgrrl @Oria @chaoticstars @ofendlessstars @OverlordFreya @BrokenGems @Zyanith

@Bobbear (I know you mentioned Friday so feel free to send payment whenever works best for you.)
And just realized that makes ten so we're good to get accents printed! If ya'll can send payment soon as you're able, I can go pick up the blueprints and get things started. c: Sending the 500g/500,000t via CR or message is fine, I'll make note of who's all paid in the original post either way to help keep track. <3

Hopefully these pings work, fingers crossed! @lantadyme @Raptorgrrl @Oria @chaoticstars @ofendlessstars @OverlordFreya @BrokenGems @Zyanith

@Bobbear (I know you mentioned Friday so feel free to send payment whenever works best for you.)
-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
@Atramentia are you doing another run? I'm dying to get a copy!
@Atramentia are you doing another run? I'm dying to get a copy!
QmyJTPL.pngT3mCp93.png
@ayatos I am! I'll totally put you down for the first slot in the second run. :D
@ayatos I am! I'll totally put you down for the first slot in the second run. :D
-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
@Atramentia yesss thank you so much! i haven't bought a skin in so long omg this just really caught my attention i love it sm <3333
@Atramentia yesss thank you so much! i haven't bought a skin in so long omg this just really caught my attention i love it sm <3333
QmyJTPL.pngT3mCp93.png
Second run would be awesome!!
Second run would be awesome!!
@Oria @Zyanith

Just pinging for a friendly payment reminder! Accents are here, so whenever you send payment I'll be able to send you your copy straightaway! :D

@Cats

Goodness, I don't know how I missed this message, but if you're still interested, I can absolutely put you down for a second run! <3
@Oria @Zyanith

Just pinging for a friendly payment reminder! Accents are here, so whenever you send payment I'll be able to send you your copy straightaway! :D

@Cats

Goodness, I don't know how I missed this message, but if you're still interested, I can absolutely put you down for a second run! <3
-Atramentia-
-FR TIME +2-

-ACCENT
_SHOP-
_
Yes please! Id still love one
Yes please! Id still love one
1 2 3 4