Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Project: Opaline [NEW Accent AGAIN!]
1 2 3 4 5
@Velociraptor42
thank you! uvu
@Velociraptor42
thank you! uvu
I'm happy if my feedback could help!
For your new poll I voted for the 5-copy run for the money reasons and for the "unlimited but only printed every now and then" because I personally prefer things being unlimited but I can imagine managing a huge amount of possible reprints could be difficult to handle. xD
I wouldn't mind it being limited either.

Also can you please put me on your pinglist?
I'm happy if my feedback could help!
For your new poll I voted for the 5-copy run for the money reasons and for the "unlimited but only printed every now and then" because I personally prefer things being unlimited but I can imagine managing a huge amount of possible reprints could be difficult to handle. xD
I wouldn't mind it being limited either.

Also can you please put me on your pinglist?
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
@Kalvin

Yes, I'm currently think about making it a semi-limited thing, if you can call it that. so to say, at the start I will make 5 prints and every few months or so people can repurchase a limited amount of the prints again, probably I'll set that limit to 3 each accent and 5 different accents per person at a time. so others have a chance at purchasing the accents as well, if that makes any sense the way I described it cx
@Kalvin

Yes, I'm currently think about making it a semi-limited thing, if you can call it that. so to say, at the start I will make 5 prints and every few months or so people can repurchase a limited amount of the prints again, probably I'll set that limit to 3 each accent and 5 different accents per person at a time. so others have a chance at purchasing the accents as well, if that makes any sense the way I described it cx
@Starstream @Wizjonerka @Velociraptor42 @Kalvin
(sorry for the many pings >.>)
the overall project system has changed!
Opaline accents are no longer limited! They will start off with 5 copies per accent and may be repurchased every 2nd month (February, April, June,
August, October, December). For more information please read the updated rules! Thank you all for your help with the project so far! c:
@Starstream @Wizjonerka @Velociraptor42 @Kalvin
(sorry for the many pings >.>)
the overall project system has changed!
Opaline accents are no longer limited! They will start off with 5 copies per accent and may be repurchased every 2nd month (February, April, June,
August, October, December). For more information please read the updated rules! Thank you all for your help with the project so far! c:
This sounds like a really cool project, what was said earlier is true, nocturne skins can be hard to sell but I'm a huge fan of nocs so put me down on your pinglist :)

I might be a little late to add thoughts but I think limited runs are okay but I would limit them to ten if you do (it also makes it cheaper on the creator if you're able to get the majority of those slots filled). Usually I don't pay over 500ish gems for an accent and I think thats something you'll find with a lot of people, in my experence of trying to sell them.
Otherwise I'd love to see some dark red colors in the future for the boy in my icon! c:
This sounds like a really cool project, what was said earlier is true, nocturne skins can be hard to sell but I'm a huge fan of nocs so put me down on your pinglist :)

I might be a little late to add thoughts but I think limited runs are okay but I would limit them to ten if you do (it also makes it cheaper on the creator if you're able to get the majority of those slots filled). Usually I don't pay over 500ish gems for an accent and I think thats something you'll find with a lot of people, in my experence of trying to sell them.
Otherwise I'd love to see some dark red colors in the future for the boy in my icon! c:

> Skin Shop

she/her
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngfr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngfr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
This is more of an aesthetic feedback - do you plan on having Opaline follow the contours of the belly for every species, as you did for the Noc M prototype? One of the things I enjoy about Opal is that it's jagged and asymmetric. I would be more inclined to buy multiple copies if Opaline matched Opal in design in addition to color.

As for prices, I think it would be a hard sell to get buyers willing to spend over 500g for accents. Like others have said, if you want to keep them limited, I would suggest limiting them to one 5- or 10-run at 500 g to be able to turn any profit. Looking forward to seeing where this goes - if you do a Noc F version I'd love to be pinged. :)
This is more of an aesthetic feedback - do you plan on having Opaline follow the contours of the belly for every species, as you did for the Noc M prototype? One of the things I enjoy about Opal is that it's jagged and asymmetric. I would be more inclined to buy multiple copies if Opaline matched Opal in design in addition to color.

As for prices, I think it would be a hard sell to get buyers willing to spend over 500g for accents. Like others have said, if you want to keep them limited, I would suggest limiting them to one 5- or 10-run at 500 g to be able to turn any profit. Looking forward to seeing where this goes - if you do a Noc F version I'd love to be pinged. :)
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@Kaldwin
Thank you! I'll put you on the ping list asap c:
I'll see how it goes first, maybe I'll increase the limit that the accents start with again later :)
And there will definitely be some nice red ones, too, as I'm covering all of FR's colors uvu

@Psi
The opaline accents will all have different designs. I will ask you guys for feedback and post a bunch of examples of designs I'm thinking of for the next breeds, but the design for the nocturne breed is set, unless I decide to make different ones in the future, sorry!
And don't worry about the Noc F ones, as they are included in the project as well and will get their turn eventually c:
@Kaldwin
Thank you! I'll put you on the ping list asap c:
I'll see how it goes first, maybe I'll increase the limit that the accents start with again later :)
And there will definitely be some nice red ones, too, as I'm covering all of FR's colors uvu

@Psi
The opaline accents will all have different designs. I will ask you guys for feedback and post a bunch of examples of designs I'm thinking of for the next breeds, but the design for the nocturne breed is set, unless I decide to make different ones in the future, sorry!
And don't worry about the Noc F ones, as they are included in the project as well and will get their turn eventually c:
May I be added to the pinglist please? Looking forward to all the colors c:
May I be added to the pinglist please? Looking forward to all the colors c:
Skin Shop
Please add me to the pinglist! This looks like such a cool project and I do have a lot of Opal dergs in my lair ^^
Please add me to the pinglist! This looks like such a cool project and I do have a lot of Opal dergs in my lair ^^
z59oZrZ.png
Could you add me to your pinglist?

(Sorry for the ping!)
Could you add me to your pinglist?

(Sorry for the ping!)
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
1 2 3 4 5