Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | { psi's accents } - [ new! abe f ]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 162 163
[center][font=georgia][size=7]accent: spice merchant[/size][/font] Hello! You're being pinged for the following accent, [b]Spice Merchant[/b]! The first run was submitted this morning, so hopefully (fingers crossed) it makes its way through the queue! Links to preorder are below, or feel free to ask me to add you to the list. This accent looks best with mid-range brown/green/black tones.[/center] [columns][img]https://frskintester.blob.core.windows.net/previews/lqADq/1_4_6_0_0_0_0_10_10_115_1.png[/img][nextcol] [center][item=Accent Blueprint] [b]Spice Merchant[/b] 500g / 500 kt [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ih8BI0X18DdkAGr-zvkrtGmjgXz-7umD2oLi0lJ3CJs/edit#gid=2043779047]PREORDER[/url] [url=https://frskintester.azurewebsites.net/preview/lqADq]PREVIEW[/url] Shelved April 30th. [/center] [/columns] [center]Shop Pinglist: [size=1]Pinglist snipped.[/size] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Pearlcatcher F, Accents, desert, apparel, food[br][br][size=1]Pinglist snipped. Sorry for any mispings![/size][/center]
accent: spice merchant

Hello! You're being pinged for the following accent, Spice Merchant! The first run was submitted this morning, so hopefully (fingers crossed) it makes its way through the queue! Links to preorder are below, or feel free to ask me to add you to the list.

This accent looks best with mid-range brown/green/black tones.
1_4_6_0_0_0_0_10_10_115_1.png
Accent Blueprint
Spice Merchant
500g / 500 kt

PREORDER

PREVIEW

Shelved April 30th.

Shop Pinglist: Pinglist snipped.

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Pearlcatcher F, Accents, desert, apparel, food

Pinglist snipped. Sorry for any mispings!
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
I ALMOST forgot about the Marsh Harvest.... I blew all the funds on a lot of stuff and I should have them back on Saturday so I'll yeet you the CR then. Thanks for holding it for me ♥
I ALMOST forgot about the Marsh Harvest.... I blew all the funds on a lot of stuff and I should have them back on Saturday so I'll yeet you the CR then. Thanks for holding it for me ♥
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
could I get a slot for Spice Merchant? I only have 240g to my name at the moment but I should be able to get the funds by the end of the week :0
could I get a slot for Spice Merchant? I only have 240g to my name at the moment but I should be able to get the funds by the end of the week :0
b475fdbf7abba9d7392a9af135ba67132dcc1c0f.gif

guy / +2 FRT / 25
forum pings on
Slot please

Edit: I somehow completely missed that you had a spreadsheet link RIGHT THERE. Thanks for adding me. XD;
Slot please

Edit: I somehow completely missed that you had a spreadsheet link RIGHT THERE. Thanks for adding me. XD;
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@TehuMertt
Not a problem, take your time! :)

@Munancho
Added! It will take at least a week for the first run to be approved/denied, so you should have plenty of time before I send the PA. If you need more, just let me know.

@Xirei
Haha, not a prob!
@TehuMertt
Not a problem, take your time! :)

@Munancho
Added! It will take at least a week for the first run to be approved/denied, so you should have plenty of time before I send the PA. If you need more, just let me know.

@Xirei
Haha, not a prob!
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@Psi

Do you happen to have another slot for marsh harvest? It's lovely <3
@Psi

Do you happen to have another slot for marsh harvest? It's lovely <3
@Rohana
I do! It's my last copy, actually. It'll be 600g/kt.
@Rohana
I do! It's my last copy, actually. It'll be 600g/kt.
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@psi I HOPE I'M NOt late, do you still have Marsh Harvest or am I late? (asking because of the person above)

I have the funds!
@psi I HOPE I'M NOt late, do you still have Marsh Harvest or am I late? (asking because of the person above)

I have the funds!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@TehuMertt Nope, I gotchu down! I'll send you a PA - if you need more time just let me know. :)
@TehuMertt Nope, I gotchu down! I'll send you a PA - if you need more time just let me know. :)
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
The first run of Spice Merchant has been approved, so I've sent out PAs and submitted the next run! There will be four runs total, unless there happens to be more orders by April 30th.
The first run of Spice Merchant has been approved, so I've sent out PAs and submitted the next run! There will be four runs total, unless there happens to be more orders by April 30th.
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 162 163