Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | { psi's accents } - [ new! abe f ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 162 163
@Psi Just wanted to say your accent is gorgeous, I added myself to the pre-orders! Should I send over payment now or wait until the other batches come in?
@Psi Just wanted to say your accent is gorgeous, I added myself to the pre-orders! Should I send over payment now or wait until the other batches come in?
output-onlinegiftools.gif
@Spark
Payment now is fine!
@Spark
Payment now is fine!
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
5/7 remaining runs for Marsh Harvest have been received, so those who prepaid should all have PAs sent to them. When the remaining 2 runs arrive, the rest of the orders will be sent via PA, and any extra copies will go up on the AH for 500g. All PAs have been sent out - please let me know if you have any issues.
5/7 remaining runs for Marsh Harvest have been received, so those who prepaid should all have PAs sent to them. When the remaining 2 runs arrive, the rest of the orders will be sent via PA, and any extra copies will go up on the AH for 500g. All PAs have been sent out - please let me know if you have any issues.
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@psi is marsh harvest still available? if so, i would love a slot!
@psi is marsh harvest still available? if so, i would love a slot!
@nudibranchiole
Sorry for the late reply! Marsh Harvest has been retired and I no longer have any extra copies, but there might be a few copies floating around the AH. ;v;
@nudibranchiole
Sorry for the late reply! Marsh Harvest has been retired and I no longer have any extra copies, but there might be a few copies floating around the AH. ;v;
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
Hello folks! Just sliding in here to give y'all a preview of my next accent: [center][img]https://frskintester.blob.core.windows.net/previews/XjRNn/1_4_11_0_0_0_0_1_1_1.png[/img] [size=2]preview your dragon [url=http://frskintester.azurewebsites.net/Preview/XjRNn]here[/url][/center] This is a [b]work in progress[/b] and there's a lot of stuff that might change (e.g. the position of the scarf, the toolbelt). However, I would love your [b]color palette suggestions[/b] - I might do 2-3 recolors if there's enough interest.
Hello folks! Just sliding in here to give y'all a preview of my next accent:
1_4_11_0_0_0_0_1_1_1.png
preview your dragon here

This is a work in progress and there's a lot of stuff that might change (e.g. the position of the scarf, the toolbelt). However, I would love your color palette suggestions - I might do 2-3 recolors if there's enough interest.
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
OH so the previous one is retired.... alright, I'm just gonna casually sub to this thread and add myself to the pinglist to stalk every single new accent you make >:^)

and OH YEAH @psi please add me to the preorder list for the Spice Merchant (not sure where to put my name so I'd rather have the master do it)
OH so the previous one is retired.... alright, I'm just gonna casually sub to this thread and add myself to the pinglist to stalk every single new accent you make >:^)

and OH YEAH @psi please add me to the preorder list for the Spice Merchant (not sure where to put my name so I'd rather have the master do it)
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@TehuMertt
Will do! I also actually have one extra copy of Marsh Harvest if you are still interested in it.
@TehuMertt
Will do! I also actually have one extra copy of Marsh Harvest if you are still interested in it.
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@psi OH MY GOODNESS, absolutely! Thank you so much, how much would it be? I have to ask because I'm currently all over the place with funds, there are dragons I need to buy, there's the lair expansion while Lightning's still dominating, there's a 7 digit double I need to buy...big oof. Would you perhaps be willing to hold it for me until next weekend? I should G&G the hell out of it
@psi OH MY GOODNESS, absolutely! Thank you so much, how much would it be? I have to ask because I'm currently all over the place with funds, there are dragons I need to buy, there's the lair expansion while Lightning's still dominating, there's a 7 digit double I need to buy...big oof. Would you perhaps be willing to hold it for me until next weekend? I should G&G the hell out of it
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@TehuMertt
It would be 600g! And no worries, I can hold it for as long as you need. :)
@TehuMertt
It would be 600g! And no worries, I can hold it for as long as you need. :)
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 162 163