Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Not a Parasite] Venom accs - Hiatus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Crim
A slot, please! ^w^
@Crim
A slot, please! ^w^
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
@Xemriss Added you to the waitlist for run 2!
@Xemriss Added you to the waitlist for run 2!
n2Yio0g.png
@Crim

id like a slot, please c:
@Crim

id like a slot, please c:
@Crim I'd like both for gems. :)
@Crim I'd like both for gems. :)
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
@Choi Added you to the run 2 waitlist!

@Pseudoscience Ok, noted you for 2x gem slots!
@Choi Added you to the run 2 waitlist!

@Pseudoscience Ok, noted you for 2x gem slots!
n2Yio0g.png
@EmergencyRoom @Sammsy @Pripyat (x2) @CanadianCryptid @LemmeRest @SarcasticHawke @Pseudoscience (x2) @Voidshadow
I apologize for any double pings you may have received from this post, I made a few typos.

Hi everyone, Run 1 is full so now it's printing time! Please send payment via CR within 48 hours so I can submit it as soon as possible! :D

(Please note that I'm not online all the time so I might not be able to accept your CRs right away)
@EmergencyRoom @Sammsy @Pripyat (x2) @CanadianCryptid @LemmeRest @SarcasticHawke @Pseudoscience (x2) @Voidshadow
I apologize for any double pings you may have received from this post, I made a few typos.

Hi everyone, Run 1 is full so now it's printing time! Please send payment via CR within 48 hours so I can submit it as soon as possible! :D

(Please note that I'm not online all the time so I might not be able to accept your CRs right away)
n2Yio0g.png
@LemmeRest
Hi there, just a reminder that I have yet to receive your payment for Not a Parasite Mirror M.

The accent has been submitted but since I don't know if it will need any edits at this time (potentially resulting in delays) I'm ok with giving you some extra time, so please let me know if you're still on board to buy one for this run, thank you~
@LemmeRest
Hi there, just a reminder that I have yet to receive your payment for Not a Parasite Mirror M.

The accent has been submitted but since I don't know if it will need any edits at this time (potentially resulting in delays) I'm ok with giving you some extra time, so please let me know if you're still on board to buy one for this run, thank you~
n2Yio0g.png
@crim
Oof, that's def my bad. I had to go get a clinical checkup yesterday, and it kind of slipped my mind. I'm def on board to buy this. Gimme a few and I'll send you the payment
@crim
Oof, that's def my bad. I had to go get a clinical checkup yesterday, and it kind of slipped my mind. I'm def on board to buy this. Gimme a few and I'll send you the payment
Selling Cheap Fodder ==> HERE
Looking for ==> THESE
WISHLIST
@LemmeRest That's totally ok, I hope everything went well! :)
@LemmeRest That's totally ok, I hope everything went well! :)
n2Yio0g.png
@crim
sent you the payment via crossroads! I might have done the math wrong, so if I did, please tell me!
@crim
sent you the payment via crossroads! I might have done the math wrong, so if I did, please tell me!
Selling Cheap Fodder ==> HERE
Looking for ==> THESE
WISHLIST
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16