Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
this is my first Rockbreaker's Ceremony so maybe I'm just out of the loop but I'm surprised by how many are gemstone-inspired rather than plain earth/rock/etc! I guess it makes sense now that i think about it but still lol

I haven't looked through all of them yet but I gotta say I really like Oil Slick
this is my first Rockbreaker's Ceremony so maybe I'm just out of the loop but I'm surprised by how many are gemstone-inspired rather than plain earth/rock/etc! I guess it makes sense now that i think about it but still lol

I haven't looked through all of them yet but I gotta say I really like Oil Slick
Wishlist.pngAdoptShopSig.pngArtShopButton.png1qSQ4Z1.gif

I'm not that big of a fan of skins, but I absolutely LOVE Dust Till Dawn and I would definitely consider ordering one if I wasn't so poor. It's soo pretty.

@RaneInSpane I was kinda worried about how out of place my entry would seem since I used turquoise stones, but I really enjoyed all the gem-based entries! This is also my first Rockbreaker's Ceremony (despite being on the site for so long; I was very inactive in my first few years..) so I had no idea what to expect. I'm glad gem designs are so common because I'm a huge fan of gems!

I'm not that big of a fan of skins, but I absolutely LOVE Dust Till Dawn and I would definitely consider ordering one if I wasn't so poor. It's soo pretty.

@RaneInSpane I was kinda worried about how out of place my entry would seem since I used turquoise stones, but I really enjoyed all the gem-based entries! This is also my first Rockbreaker's Ceremony (despite being on the site for so long; I was very inactive in my first few years..) so I had no idea what to expect. I'm glad gem designs are so common because I'm a huge fan of gems!

gay_pride_flag__f2u__by_avakados-dcd71p8.gif It's yah boi, Keith!

he/him || 23 || FR+0
Software Engineer
Hobbyist Artist

WUXbO6e.png
@faeofstars i thought yours was really pretty! ^^
@faeofstars i thought yours was really pretty! ^^
Wishlist.pngAdoptShopSig.pngArtShopButton.png1qSQ4Z1.gif
@Recherche @ThistleChaser
Opal Wraith has gotten it's (probably) final update here! It's honestly not as good (or detailed) as I wanted it to be, but I'm going to be busy from now to the 20th and so I had to rush it ;-; If I find the time I'll definitely be adding some more stuff, but for now it's... there.
@Recherche @ThistleChaser
Opal Wraith has gotten it's (probably) final update here! It's honestly not as good (or detailed) as I wanted it to be, but I'm going to be busy from now to the 20th and so I had to rush it ;-; If I find the time I'll definitely be adding some more stuff, but for now it's... there.
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze Wonderful! I hope it wins!
@Scryzze Wonderful! I hope it wins!
0cenukq.png
1vxCLIO.png
Oh the difference a year can make [img]https://i.imgur.com/hp7puxr.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/U4qySRb.png[/img] I'm counting this as a win just in progression if nothing else
Oh the difference a year can make

hp7puxr.png

U4qySRb.png

I'm counting this as a win just in progression if nothing else
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
yUJyALg.png649jXJG.pngsEBxtxA.png
h3hyeue.png
@DeadeyeWhiskey Wow, that looks really cool!
@DeadeyeWhiskey Wow, that looks really cool!
I AM HERE.................now
FR Time+2
@Scyzze It looks great!
@Scyzze It looks great!
T5GEBka.png
@locallitporeon
Ack this ping got buried, I totally missed it! D: But thank you so much for the compliment! I'm really glad to hear you like it, this is one of my entries I'm more proud of ^^ Still not sure if I'm going to make any final changes to it though.
@locallitporeon
Ack this ping got buried, I totally missed it! D: But thank you so much for the compliment! I'm really glad to hear you like it, this is one of my entries I'm more proud of ^^ Still not sure if I'm going to make any final changes to it though.
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
@Sunheart

Hi, I like Crystal Heart a lot, if it doesn't get picked I'd be interested if you decide to print yourself! :)
@Sunheart

Hi, I like Crystal Heart a lot, if it doesn't get picked I'd be interested if you decide to print yourself! :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12