Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony Skin Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Passenger

ROCK ROCK ROCK ROCK ROCK

@Passenger

ROCK ROCK ROCK ROCK ROCK

4MKDoae.png
@Euclidean

I don’t think that’s quite right...

Does not the the phrase go: Rock Paper Scissors shoot...?
@Euclidean

I don’t think that’s quite right...

Does not the the phrase go: Rock Paper Scissors shoot...?
NnYxXrI.png
@Blonda4 You need to upload the entry on an image hosting site like imgur. Then copy the image URL and press that button with a tree on it (it's one of the icons above the text field where you type your post). You then need to paste your URL into the little pop up and you're good to go. :) You need to click preview or submit the post to actually see the image and not just the URL. Just make sure that your URL has a .png at the end or else it won't work (it works for other image types as well but since you need to submit a .png anyway you should make sure it's the right image type. :))
@Blonda4 You need to upload the entry on an image hosting site like imgur. Then copy the image URL and press that button with a tree on it (it's one of the icons above the text field where you type your post). You then need to paste your URL into the little pop up and you're good to go. :) You need to click preview or submit the post to actually see the image and not just the URL. Just make sure that your URL has a .png at the end or else it won't work (it works for other image types as well but since you need to submit a .png anyway you should make sure it's the right image type. :))
heEdE34.pngeO3BVs7.png
@Sylipha Ah merci! I tried to do that, I suppose it didn't work because of the .png wasn't on it. I'll try to enter again! ^^
@Sylipha Ah merci! I tried to do that, I suppose it didn't work because of the .png wasn't on it. I'll try to enter again! ^^
Please ping me, I tend to forget to sub to threads. ;u;
@Passenger

I like your accent Rock Beats Scissors. :)
@Passenger

I like your accent Rock Beats Scissors. :)
I wish i could try my hand at a skin, but i dont have any program that works for them on mobile...
I wish i could try my hand at a skin, but i dont have any program that works for them on mobile...
DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
@arenahyena
I smell a minor movie ref with the way that skin looks.

So far all the entries are pretty cool!
@arenahyena
I smell a minor movie ref with the way that skin looks.

So far all the entries are pretty cool!
tumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_500.giftumblr_inline_ou0gs5wQuG1t6xugg_540.png tumblr_inline_ns8ev1Q4Fx1t6xugg_540.png tumblr_inline_owkwhoE5f51u26x8a_540.pngtumblr_inline_otxcehAeKa1t6xugg_540.pngtumblr_inline_nswmvx0twY1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Grovey your jasper accent looks SO good, id use it in a heartbeat!
@Grovey your jasper accent looks SO good, id use it in a heartbeat!
GfAuk5B.png
well i finished my second entry, it only took me so long i started dreaming about painting rocks

thanks earthshaker i mean it wasn't a bad dream but could you not
well i finished my second entry, it only took me so long i started dreaming about painting rocks

thanks earthshaker i mean it wasn't a bad dream but could you not
@sunnysky your entry image broke
@sunnysky your entry image broke
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12