Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony Skin Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Someone should make one called majestic beard
Someone should make one called majestic beard
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
Everything looks so pretty already!
Everything looks so pretty already!

> Skin Shop

she/her
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngfr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngfr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
Apart from my own flight, I love Rockbreaker Skins. I'm drawn to everything shiny and reflective. Precious stones or fossils fit the bill nicely. Pretty fond of cave drawings, too.
Apart from my own flight, I love Rockbreaker Skins. I'm drawn to everything shiny and reflective. Precious stones or fossils fit the bill nicely. Pretty fond of cave drawings, too.
FfsFHyt.png
Loving all of the entries so far <3 Very excited to see what everyone comes up with!
Loving all of the entries so far <3 Very excited to see what everyone comes up with!
Ly | It/its | FRT+ 0 | 22
Art shop
@Passenger

I don't like snappers, but I'd get one if your accent wins. It's too perfect. (Sorry if you didn't want to be pinged.)
@Passenger

I don't like snappers, but I'd get one if your accent wins. It's too perfect. (Sorry if you didn't want to be pinged.)
FR+1 - I will host nests for free, just ask/PM!
Make sure to copy/paste my name to ensure I will get your ping!
@houseteeth
Crystal charge is so pretty!! I love how shiny the crystals are.
@houseteeth
Crystal charge is so pretty!! I love how shiny the crystals are.
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
Skincent: Bound Fossil

oh BOY. a skin i would legit hunt for o3o please please PleasE???

Autopilot you're a genus. im sorry if this sounds like im trying to kiss butt, im legit in ove with the concept. i'd prob even try to find a fossil dragon for it.
Skincent: Bound Fossil

oh BOY. a skin i would legit hunt for o3o please please PleasE???

Autopilot you're a genus. im sorry if this sounds like im trying to kiss butt, im legit in ove with the concept. i'd prob even try to find a fossil dragon for it.
TBD
@Passenger
@corprus
@houseteeth
@Autopilot
@Kairiak
@shroudrat
@Endivinity
@Coexistence
@arenahyena
@kveikur
@Scryzze
@Ghostyreader
@Tiguidou
@Kaldwin
@DeadeyeWhiskey
@Caecilius

I'm sorry for the mass pings, but I just had to tell everyone how much (and no pun intended) you all ROCK! :o
I would have to say my faves are by Passenger, Kairiak and arenahyena, but I also can't wait to see what turns out from kveikur, Scryzze and DeadeyeWhiskey! Makes me feel SO inadequate, LOL. But I'll probably go ahead and enter at least one, since it's so fun. :) And welcome back Undel!<3
@Passenger
@corprus
@houseteeth
@Autopilot
@Kairiak
@shroudrat
@Endivinity
@Coexistence
@arenahyena
@kveikur
@Scryzze
@Ghostyreader
@Tiguidou
@Kaldwin
@DeadeyeWhiskey
@Caecilius

I'm sorry for the mass pings, but I just had to tell everyone how much (and no pun intended) you all ROCK! :o
I would have to say my faves are by Passenger, Kairiak and arenahyena, but I also can't wait to see what turns out from kveikur, Scryzze and DeadeyeWhiskey! Makes me feel SO inadequate, LOL. But I'll probably go ahead and enter at least one, since it's so fun. :) And welcome back Undel!<3
bAMdmKk.png
@Feral71

Thank you, and don't let comparing yourself to the other entries get you down! The only guaranteed loss is not entering in the first place.
@Feral71

Thank you, and don't let comparing yourself to the other entries get you down! The only guaranteed loss is not entering in the first place.
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
yUJyALg.png649jXJG.pngsEBxtxA.png
h3hyeue.png
@DeadeyeWhiskey Oh, I know. and I'm slowly getting better, I at least can say that. :)
@DeadeyeWhiskey Oh, I know. and I'm slowly getting better, I at least can say that. :)
bAMdmKk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12