Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Limanya
omg thank you ;v;
@Limanya
omg thank you ;v;
c64qslB.png iejIbGt.png 7nuk9Ck.png
@Limanya
Thank you! I can't wait to see the results.
@Limanya
Thank you! I can't wait to see the results.
GD7On40.png
@Limanya
Thank you very much! *-*
With gold version, do you mean the current version with the golden needles? I'm happy to hear tweaking the colors was worth its effort! :->

(Because in between I shortly had another version which was completely brown-gold. I played around a LOT with the colors yesterday... I'm sorry, if that was the one you liked and it's now gone...)
@Limanya
Thank you very much! *-*
With gold version, do you mean the current version with the golden needles? I'm happy to hear tweaking the colors was worth its effort! :->

(Because in between I shortly had another version which was completely brown-gold. I played around a LOT with the colors yesterday... I'm sorry, if that was the one you liked and it's now gone...)
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
@Kalvin
yeah, the current one!! the subtle contrasts are so pretty and hnngg i love it so much - very likely my favorite!
@Kalvin
yeah, the current one!! the subtle contrasts are so pretty and hnngg i love it so much - very likely my favorite!
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
@Limanya thank you <3
@Limanya thank you <3
@Smikkles your images are broken in the submissions forum
@Smikkles your images are broken in the submissions forum
QY3AmLe.gif HbQw49S.gif
^ please check out my portfolio! ^
P.S. Don't be afraid to ping me! I'm in a lot of forums and I don't usually check up on them without a notification.
@Absofacto

I resubmitted them on page 12 (I couldn’t find my comment ;u;) thanks for telling me!
@Absofacto

I resubmitted them on page 12 (I couldn’t find my comment ;u;) thanks for telling me!
@Limanya
Ah, thank you so much for the lovely comment!!
@Limanya
Ah, thank you so much for the lovely comment!!
@Limanya
Ah, that's good then! *-* Thanks again for the compliment! x)

The emperor hatchie in your signature is btw very cute.
@Limanya
Ah, that's good then! *-* Thanks again for the compliment! x)

The emperor hatchie in your signature is btw very cute.
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
@smikkles oh aighty!

heres the link to your post if you want tho! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2564089/6#post_36232513
@smikkles oh aighty!

heres the link to your post if you want tho! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2564089/6#post_36232513
QY3AmLe.gif HbQw49S.gif
^ please check out my portfolio! ^
P.S. Don't be afraid to ping me! I'm in a lot of forums and I don't usually check up on them without a notification.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12