Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | moved
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 73 74
@hayum okay, thank you! you're set C:

@zine oh gosh thank you!! i checked him out, do you mind if i add him to my showcase? so cute!
@hayum okay, thank you! you're set C:

@zine oh gosh thank you!! i checked him out, do you mind if i add him to my showcase? so cute!
qdCQIro.pngP0VEIqV.pngXz09qHp.pngyIRig7j.png3xh4bF2.pngA5dZRXv.png
@cpm i dont mind at all!! i love your work ;__;
@cpm i dont mind at all!! i love your work ;__;
@cpm don’t feel too bad about taking a brain break, happens to the best of us and this stuff is allowed to wait for that <3 I’m still super on board for the accent, I’ve got my beautiful boy all ready for it!
@cpm don’t feel too bad about taking a brain break, happens to the best of us and this stuff is allowed to wait for that <3 I’m still super on board for the accent, I’ve got my beautiful boy all ready for it!
@subducting thank you so much <3 all noted!
@subducting thank you so much <3 all noted!
@cpm I'm so sorry about totally forgetting. Been super busy with irl things and whatnot.

My deepest apologies for not responding sooner, but I unfortunately no longer have the 800g required for the skin. (I can pay mixed though.)

Again, I'm super sorry, and if you could, please put me on the new releases pinglist? Thank you so much.
@cpm I'm so sorry about totally forgetting. Been super busy with irl things and whatnot.

My deepest apologies for not responding sooner, but I unfortunately no longer have the 800g required for the skin. (I can pay mixed though.)

Again, I'm super sorry, and if you could, please put me on the new releases pinglist? Thank you so much.
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@Borkbean it's no problem really!! a long time passed and i can't expect everyone to remember C: i can take a mixed slot currently if you'd like, will put you down on that as well! gotta make a column for that fghkdf
@Borkbean it's no problem really!! a long time passed and i can't expect everyone to remember C: i can take a mixed slot currently if you'd like, will put you down on that as well! gotta make a column for that fghkdf
I sent my payment a while back and would still like to remain on the print list please!
I sent my payment a while back and would still like to remain on the print list please!
Bk78Myp.png
Jqlkxca.png
@Rachcat456 gotcha!!
@Rachcat456 gotcha!!
bump!
bump!
@cpm
Sorry, I don't buy UM skins that often. But you have slots open for 5am for mixed currency, right? Does that mean 400g and 400kt?
@cpm
Sorry, I don't buy UM skins that often. But you have slots open for 5am for mixed currency, right? Does that mean 400g and 400kt?
xvfpATG.pngGD7On40.pngjt3PpxV.pnga2IrBRp.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 73 74