Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | moved
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74
[center][size=6][font=tahoma][color=#331e44][b]bump[/b] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/PqM2kh68/Middle.png[/img]
bump

Middle.png
qdCQIro.pngP0VEIqV.pngXz09qHp.pngyIRig7j.png3xh4bF2.pngA5dZRXv.png
sweet growth run 1: @Uyi @Thrawn @Morvudd @redfloon @Wrath @Ghoulcats @Keyina @tysm

hi guys! everyone has paid for the slots of the 1st run of sweet growth accent and it's been submitted already! i'll update you once the copies arrive and will send them out via private messages C: thank you again and hope you have a good day!
sweet growth run 1: @Uyi @Thrawn @Morvudd @redfloon @Wrath @Ghoulcats @Keyina @tysm

hi guys! everyone has paid for the slots of the 1st run of sweet growth accent and it's been submitted already! i'll update you once the copies arrive and will send them out via private messages C: thank you again and hope you have a good day!
afflicted acolyte run 1: @TsubomiKido @mus @TheBluestJay @Choi

hi guys, a long needed update: due to low interest for this accent i've decided to print 5 copies for the 4 of you + me. i'll be taking off 100g off the cost per person, so @TsubomiKido you will get that refunded asap and as for others, if you are still interested send 400g my way! once it's all set i'll be buying the blueprint and submitting the accent. hope you have a good weekend! <3

hi guys, a long needed update: due to low interest for this accent i've decided to print 5 copies for the 4 of you + me. i'll be taking off 100g off the cost per person, so @TsubomiKido you will get that refunded asap and as for others, if you are still interested send 400g my way! once it's all set i'll be buying the blueprint and submitting the accent. hope you have a good weekend! <3

quick update, the accent has been submitted! will be sending out copies in private messages once they arrive C: thank you again for your interest!

quick update, the accent has been submitted! will be sending out copies in private messages once they arrive C: thank you again for your interest!
@kveikur if you ever do another printing of "afflicted acolyte", please let me know! I'd love a copy! It really should have won, it's gorgeous. :)
@kveikur if you ever do another printing of "afflicted acolyte", please let me know! I'd love a copy! It really should have won, it's gorgeous. :)
@Ashandra thank you so much! if it will gain enough interest for at least 5 slots i'll be most likely opening another run for it; i don't retire C: will put you on the pinglist!
@Ashandra thank you so much! if it will gain enough interest for at least 5 slots i'll be most likely opening another run for it; i don't retire C: will put you on the pinglist!
[center][size=6][font=tahoma][color=#331e44][b]bump[/b] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/PqM2kh68/Middle.png[/img]
bump

Middle.png
bump

Middle.png

THE ACCENT IS HERE! i will be sending out copies via private messages. thank you so much for your interest again and please show me your dragons wearing it!! i'd love to add them to the spotlight C:

THE ACCENT IS HERE! i will be sending out copies via private messages. thank you so much for your interest again and please show me your dragons wearing it!! i'd love to add them to the spotlight C:

@kveikur Do you mind putting me down for an order on “Sweet Growth”, please? The accent is absolutely adorable and I must have it, LOL
@kveikur Do you mind putting me down for an order on “Sweet Growth”, please? The accent is absolutely adorable and I must have it, LOL
GEjxeul.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 73 74