Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Slackjawed - RoR PREORDERS OPEN
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Hi!! Was just wondering when my two prints will come out to me? No rush!!! I have a babu I'm putting it on and she has a few days before she can wear the accent! @Adaki
Hi!! Was just wondering when my two prints will come out to me? No rush!!! I have a babu I'm putting it on and she has a few days before she can wear the accent! @Adaki
1TDCsJA.png xxxxxxxxxxx

kapro
she/they
-
i like dragons...
...and dinosaurs
I don't mean to bug you again but it's been about a week and I'm still waiting for my skins.. any idea when you'll have them to me? If you aren't going to get them, could I possibly get my 800g back?

@Adaki
I don't mean to bug you again but it's been about a week and I'm still waiting for my skins.. any idea when you'll have them to me? If you aren't going to get them, could I possibly get my 800g back?

@Adaki
1TDCsJA.png xxxxxxxxxxx

kapro
she/they
-
i like dragons...
...and dinosaurs
@Fengari I'm really sorry for not posting any updates! I submitted the next accent run a few days ago, so you should get it early next week - two to four days from now. Proof: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/268791676200288256/513484223454380032/Screen_Shot_2018-11-17_at_22.41.41.png[/img]
@Fengari

I'm really sorry for not posting any updates! I submitted the next accent run a few days ago, so you should get it early next week - two to four days from now.

Proof:
Screen_Shot_2018-11-17_at_22.41.41.png
finch.png
@Adaki Awesome, good to know! Sorry for the misunderstanding c: I'll be getting 2 since there was 800g, not 400g
@Adaki Awesome, good to know! Sorry for the misunderstanding c: I'll be getting 2 since there was 800g, not 400g
1TDCsJA.png xxxxxxxxxxx

kapro
she/they
-
i like dragons...
...and dinosaurs
@Fengari x2 @tytytytytytyty1 @OFF @JurassicAsh @Imorca

Prints have come in! I'm really sorry for the wait, but I'll be sending them out in just a second!

Thank you all for ordering!
@Fengari x2 @tytytytytytyty1 @OFF @JurassicAsh @Imorca

Prints have come in! I'm really sorry for the wait, but I'll be sending them out in just a second!

Thank you all for ordering!
finch.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16