Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Slackjawed - RoR PREORDERS OPEN
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@OFF
Don't worry about it! I prefer PM, as its easier for me to keep track of that way, but CR is fine too.

@Darkrah
!!! Aah! She looks amazing in it! Thank you for sharing!!
@OFF
Don't worry about it! I prefer PM, as its easier for me to keep track of that way, but CR is fine too.

@Darkrah
!!! Aah! She looks amazing in it! Thank you for sharing!!
finch.png
@Adaki
Great, I will send it via PM then! ^ ^
@Adaki
Great, I will send it via PM then! ^ ^
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
e. off. | she - her | fr +2
search for a place to rest old bones

VIOLENT DELIGHTS HAVE VIOLENT ENDS
@Adaki Sorry for the delay! I didn't get enough last paycheck to purchase gems. This upcoming Thursday will be the time I can actually grab my hands on some gems, considering I chose to work extra hours. Keep me on that list!!
@Adaki Sorry for the delay! I didn't get enough last paycheck to purchase gems. This upcoming Thursday will be the time I can actually grab my hands on some gems, considering I chose to work extra hours. Keep me on that list!!
1TDCsJA.png xxxxxxxxxxx

kapro
she/they
-
i like dragons...
...and dinosaurs
@Fengari

Got it! Thanks for letting me know!
@Fengari

Got it! Thanks for letting me know!
finch.png
@Adaki

Would it be possible to purchase two in one go, or is that not possible now?
@Adaki

Would it be possible to purchase two in one go, or is that not possible now?
1TDCsJA.png xxxxxxxxxxx

kapro
she/they
-
i like dragons...
...and dinosaurs
@Fengari

Yes sure! Just send payment for two, and I'll put you down as another slot. Someone backed out and the reserve hasn't yet got back to me, so I'll just fill in the remaining slot with a second print ^^
@Fengari

Yes sure! Just send payment for two, and I'll put you down as another slot. Someone backed out and the reserve hasn't yet got back to me, so I'll just fill in the remaining slot with a second print ^^
finch.png

Paranoia in action! Looks amazing.

Thank you for the work, @
Adaki!

EDIT

I'm dumb and the insert image code isn't working. Maybe when I am less tired I will have a fix but right now if you want, please follow the link and I hope you enjoy what you see.

Paranoia in action! Looks amazing.

Thank you for the work, @
Adaki!

EDIT

I'm dumb and the insert image code isn't working. Maybe when I am less tired I will have a fix but right now if you want, please follow the link and I hope you enjoy what you see.
sending the 800 rn!!!
sending the 800 rn!!!
1TDCsJA.png xxxxxxxxxxx

kapro
she/they
-
i like dragons...
...and dinosaurs
@Adaki [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38674482] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/386745/38674482_350.png[/img] [/url] I love this accent so much!! ;o;
@Adaki

38674482_350.png

I love this accent so much!! ;o;
@mayka

!!! Your dragon looks amazing with it! Thank you so much for showing me,,, i love seeing what everyone is doing with the accent ;;

I'm glad you like it!!
@mayka

!!! Your dragon looks amazing with it! Thank you so much for showing me,,, i love seeing what everyone is doing with the accent ;;

I'm glad you like it!!
finch.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16