Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Slackjawed - RoR PREORDERS OPEN
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
@ciphering
Yes sure!! Adding you now!
@ciphering
Yes sure!! Adding you now!
finch.png
@Adaki Ohhhh hell yeah, sign me up! Treasure, if that's works? :D
@Adaki Ohhhh hell yeah, sign me up! Treasure, if that's works? :D
tumblr_inline_p27hsd2vfH1vsbegj_540.png
the bog wytch of
WYRD HOLLOW

yss | they/them • genderqueer • spoonie • witch homebody/hermit • plant enthusiast • anxious pansy
tumblr_inline_ovyewjPkdj1uj92c4_540.gif
tumblr_inline_ovz6yvYi5f1uj92c4_540.gif
FR +9
tumblr_inline_p27hxeZYsX1vsbegj_540.png
@BogWytch
Sure! I'll fit you in in the last run, since i had an overflow of gem slots on that one, and all treasure slots on the newest one have been taken!
@BogWytch
Sure! I'll fit you in in the last run, since i had an overflow of gem slots on that one, and all treasure slots on the newest one have been taken!
finch.png
Pre-order time!
Quick disclaimer: I'm away from home until Tuesday afternoon, so accepting payment and updating the posts may be a little sporadic. I'll keep on top of it as best I can, though!

Taarnfalk Thardus Shougoney pathfinder @everdeenn (?) @Shian Balaeniceps x2 Farwalker (treasure)x2

@Enekokoro Chiad Farwalker @Imorca @tytytytytytyty1 EssayOfThoughts smerdyakov @Amorah Aontacht (treasure)

@Jokerr Ghoulcats @evaxcheyenne Darkrah Tapeworm (treasure) Licorictus

Sokkratees @JurassicAsh @Fengari @roseplays tldr @Amut x2 @OFF BogWytch (treasure) @mayka (treasure)

Names will be crossed through on this post when payment has been received. Accents will be handed out according to both run number, and whether you have yet paid or not - people in the second run who have paid will receive theirs faster than people in the first run who haven't, for example, but if everyone in the first run pays then they will receive prints before any other runs. The fifth run has slots free, so will not yet be printed, however if anybody needs to back out, people will be moved up to fill gaps and be pinged appropriately.

I'd prefer gems/treasure to be delivered via PM please, with a title including the word 'payment' so I can tell it apart from other PMs about the skin. Please ping me on this thread instead of PMing if you need to drop out.

Thank you everybody! The earliest I can send the accent in for approval is Tuesday, but I'll keep on top of who's paid what and keep the money aside.

If the accent is rejected for reasons I can't easily fix (too much gore etc) refunds will be given back out the same day I receive notice of the rejection.

Happy Riot of Rot!!

EDIT: I found a way to submit from here! One blueprint batch has been bought and sent, so approval is pending!
Pre-order time!
Quick disclaimer: I'm away from home until Tuesday afternoon, so accepting payment and updating the posts may be a little sporadic. I'll keep on top of it as best I can, though!

Taarnfalk Thardus Shougoney pathfinder @everdeenn (?) @Shian Balaeniceps x2 Farwalker (treasure)x2

@Enekokoro Chiad Farwalker @Imorca @tytytytytytyty1 EssayOfThoughts smerdyakov @Amorah Aontacht (treasure)

@Jokerr Ghoulcats @evaxcheyenne Darkrah Tapeworm (treasure) Licorictus

Sokkratees @JurassicAsh @Fengari @roseplays tldr @Amut x2 @OFF BogWytch (treasure) @mayka (treasure)

Names will be crossed through on this post when payment has been received. Accents will be handed out according to both run number, and whether you have yet paid or not - people in the second run who have paid will receive theirs faster than people in the first run who haven't, for example, but if everyone in the first run pays then they will receive prints before any other runs. The fifth run has slots free, so will not yet be printed, however if anybody needs to back out, people will be moved up to fill gaps and be pinged appropriately.

I'd prefer gems/treasure to be delivered via PM please, with a title including the word 'payment' so I can tell it apart from other PMs about the skin. Please ping me on this thread instead of PMing if you need to drop out.

Thank you everybody! The earliest I can send the accent in for approval is Tuesday, but I'll keep on top of who's paid what and keep the money aside.

If the accent is rejected for reasons I can't easily fix (too much gore etc) refunds will be given back out the same day I receive notice of the rejection.

Happy Riot of Rot!!

EDIT: I found a way to submit from here! One blueprint batch has been bought and sent, so approval is pending!
finch.png
@Adaki I got the gems now! could I get a preview on this girl first ? :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=790581] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7906/790581_350.png[/img] [/url] though I will gene her like this [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=25&breed=2&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=53&tertgene=22&winggene=24&wings=62&auth=c6d6f90ddd5dfb36346be02a6f1b5d3724539ed9&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@Adaki I got the gems now! could I get a preview on this girl first ? :D

790581_350.png

though I will gene her like this

dragon?age=1&body=10&bodygene=25&breed=2&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=53&tertgene=22&winggene=24&wings=62&auth=c6d6f90ddd5dfb36346be02a6f1b5d3724539ed9&dummyext=prev.png
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@Taarnfalk
Aah - I'm really sorry, but I can't currently until I get back home to my computer! I'd be happy to wait until Tuesday for you to send gems, though - I'll make a preview as soon as I get back.
@Taarnfalk
Aah - I'm really sorry, but I can't currently until I get back home to my computer! I'd be happy to wait until Tuesday for you to send gems, though - I'll make a preview as soon as I get back.
finch.png
@Adaki meh I send the gems anyway.. I want the print..

if it dont get subjected due to sensitive issues we get a refund yes? :D
@Adaki meh I send the gems anyway.. I want the print..

if it dont get subjected due to sensitive issues we get a refund yes? :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@Taarnfalk Yes! I won't spend anything I receive until it's for sure accepted ^^
@Taarnfalk Yes! I won't spend anything I receive until it's for sure accepted ^^
finch.png
@Adaki

How much do I owe you? Just want to make sure I'm reading it correctly.
@Adaki

How much do I owe you? Just want to make sure I'm reading it correctly.
@roseplays

The set price is 400g or 400,000t per copy!
@roseplays

The set price is 400g or 400,000t per copy!
finch.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16