Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Slackjawed - RoR PREORDERS OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/468261559727161355/493743447791108096/unknown.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=393931&tab=dragon&did=42250138][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/468261559727161355/493737181341548544/unknown.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=354649&tab=dragon&did=37060332][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/468261559727161355/493748337577689098/unknown.png[/img][/url] This is the official pre-order/interest check post for my Riot of Rot accent, Slackjawed! This check was originally to be made after the judging, but I've had a lot of interest already, so I figured I'd get down who would like a slot (provided it doesn't win) in advance. Feel free to ask for a preview on your dragon! Please send me an image without apparel, or at least their ID so I can scry them myself. I'm going to try for a [b]10-print run![/b] Copies will be [b]400g/kt each[/b], meaning 3 treasure slots per run are available. [b]Please do not pay me until it is confirmed my skin didn't win the contest! I don't want to lose your money and be unable to refund you on the chance that it gets picked.[/b] Here are the SLOTS: [columns][left][b]1st Run[/b] 1: Taarnfalk 2: Thardus 3: Shougoney (?) 4: pathfinder 5: everdeenn (?) 6: Shian 7: Balaeniceps 8: Balaeniceps (?) 9: Farwalker (treasure) 10: Farwalker (treasure) [nextcol] [b]2nd Run[/b] 1: Enekokoro 2: Chiad 3: Farwalker 4: Imorca 5: tytytytytytyty1 6: EssayOfThoughts 7: smerdyakov 8: Amorah 9: Aontacht (treasure) 10: ((mine)) [nextcol] [b]3rd Run[/b] 1: Jokerr 2: Ghoulcats 3: evaxcheyenne 4: Darkrah 5: Darkrah 6: Darkrah 7: Darkrah 8: Tapeworm (treasure) 9: Darkrah 10: Licorictus [nextcol] [b]4th Run[/b] 1: Sokkratees (?) 2: JurassicAsh 3: Fengari 4: roseplays 5: tldr 6: Amut 7: Amut 8: OFF 9: BogWytch (treasure) 10: mayka (treasure) [/columns] [columns] [b]5th Run[/b] 1: 2: 3: 4: 5: 6: 7: Triforces 8: ciphering (treasure) 9: SyliTormey (treasure) 10: Sarurun (treasure) [/columns] [center]Thank you everyone for your interest so far! It really means a lot! PINGLIST: @Balaeniceps @Chiad @tytytytytytyty1 @JurassicAsh @FinalValkyrie21 @Farwalker @Shougoney @pathfinder @Thardus @Taarnfalk @Deercryptid @everdeenn @Enekokoro @Okolu @Tapeworm @Mip @Smoothy @Amorah @Fengari (I won't use/copypaste the GASP pinglist until the RoR starts.)
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

This is the official pre-order/interest check post for my Riot of Rot accent, Slackjawed! This check was originally to be made after the judging, but I've had a lot of interest already, so I figured I'd get down who would like a slot (provided it doesn't win) in advance.

Feel free to ask for a preview on your dragon! Please send me an image without apparel, or at least their ID so I can scry them myself.

I'm going to try for a 10-print run! Copies will be 400g/kt each, meaning 3 treasure slots per run are available. Please do not pay me until it is confirmed my skin didn't win the contest! I don't want to lose your money and be unable to refund you on the chance that it gets picked.

Here are the SLOTS:
1st Run
1: Taarnfalk
2: Thardus
3: Shougoney (?)
4: pathfinder
5: everdeenn (?)
6: Shian
7: Balaeniceps
8: Balaeniceps (?)
9: Farwalker (treasure)
10: Farwalker (treasure)
2nd Run
1: Enekokoro
2: Chiad
3: Farwalker
4: Imorca
5: tytytytytytyty1
6: EssayOfThoughts
7: smerdyakov
8: Amorah
9: Aontacht (treasure)
10: ((mine))
3rd Run
1: Jokerr
2: Ghoulcats
3: evaxcheyenne
4: Darkrah
5: Darkrah
6: Darkrah
7: Darkrah
8: Tapeworm (treasure)
9: Darkrah
10: Licorictus
4th Run
1: Sokkratees (?)
2: JurassicAsh
3: Fengari
4: roseplays
5: tldr
6: Amut
7: Amut
8: OFF
9: BogWytch (treasure)
10: mayka (treasure)
5th Run
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7: Triforces
8: ciphering (treasure)
9: SyliTormey (treasure)
10: Sarurun (treasure)
Thank you everyone for your interest so far! It really means a lot!

PINGLIST: @Balaeniceps @Chiad @tytytytytytyty1 @JurassicAsh @FinalValkyrie21 @Farwalker @Shougoney @pathfinder @Thardus @Taarnfalk @Deercryptid @everdeenn @Enekokoro @Okolu @Tapeworm @Mip @Smoothy @Amorah @Fengari

(I won't use/copypaste the GASP pinglist until the RoR starts.)
finch.png
@Adaki I need a slot! I can pay both in treasure and gems what ever you prefer
@Adaki I need a slot! I can pay both in treasure and gems what ever you prefer
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@Taarnfalk
Of course,, thank you very much! I'd prefer gems to start off with, so I can afford to buy the blueprint; does that work?
@Taarnfalk
Of course,, thank you very much! I'd prefer gems to start off with, so I can afford to buy the blueprint; does that work?
finch.png
@Adaki

I'll take a gem slot!
@Adaki

I'll take a gem slot!
ZryO5nF.pngW38Mj4I.pngU15OJEU.pngywWF0OY.pngZryO5nF.png
@Thardus
Added! Thank you!!
@Thardus
Added! Thank you!!
finch.png
@Adaki work fine with me! I have a little trouble with the word Horror.. semantics I know :D Any chance to persuade you to just call it Slackjaw :D
@Adaki work fine with me! I have a little trouble with the word Horror.. semantics I know :D Any chance to persuade you to just call it Slackjaw :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

@Taarnfalk
Actually, now that I think about it,, Slackjawed on its own is pretty good

Alright sure! I'll go edit it on the RoR submissions post too. Thanks for the idea,, and yeah, semantics can be dumb. Thankyou!
@Taarnfalk
Actually, now that I think about it,, Slackjawed on its own is pretty good

Alright sure! I'll go edit it on the RoR submissions post too. Thanks for the idea,, and yeah, semantics can be dumb. Thankyou!
finch.png
@adaki good luck, I love your entry!
I don't know if I can afford it, could I please get on the ping list but not yet pre order list? Thanks!
@adaki good luck, I love your entry!
I don't know if I can afford it, could I please get on the ping list but not yet pre order list? Thanks!
qR6otwA.png
@Shougoney

Sure! The list I have going at the moment is very vague, so I'll put you on there, but feel free to back out at any time. I'll mark your slot as uncertain so I can slip someone else in if you can't afford.
@Shougoney

Sure! The list I have going at the moment is very vague, so I'll put you on there, but feel free to back out at any time. I'll mark your slot as uncertain so I can slip someone else in if you can't afford.
finch.png
@Adaki perfection :D Thanks. Im VERY fussy about semantics and this just saved it 100 %. How much gems should I vault for you ? :D
@Adaki perfection :D Thanks. Im VERY fussy about semantics and this just saved it 100 %. How much gems should I vault for you ? :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16