Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Les Chats'- haitus, check back later!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58
DEEP BREATH HERE WE GO EYYYY ME AND MY CRAPPY ART <3

@Scryzze senpai im doing it!!!!! adlfkhgagldks i haven't forgotten u and your support <3
DEEP BREATH HERE WE GO EYYYY ME AND MY CRAPPY ART <3

@Scryzze senpai im doing it!!!!! adlfkhgagldks i haven't forgotten u and your support <3
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@MistressMacchika

. . .
could i grab that last gem slot for Galactic Seraphim if it's still available ; v;)b
also i can't edit the pinglist so could you add me to general and for when Deavas is done, please? tysm!
@MistressMacchika

. . .
could i grab that last gem slot for Galactic Seraphim if it's still available ; v;)b
also i can't edit the pinglist so could you add me to general and for when Deavas is done, please? tysm!
WYLy2Ui.gif
[quote name="Bui" date="2018-10-04 23:01:46" ] @MistressMacchika also i can't edit the pinglist so could you add me to general and for when Deavas is done, please? tysm! [/quote] Same here, please, Macch!
Bui wrote on 2018-10-04 23:01:46:
@MistressMacchika

Same here, please, Macch!
BTIIM7z.png
@Bui @BarkBreath done! is the reason because i don't have the link set up properly or you can't use docs? ;o; just so ik what to fix

@/Bui ahh just to double check you've already got one slot for it, wanna make sure it's not a mistake, you'll be getting two ;u;
@Bui @BarkBreath done! is the reason because i don't have the link set up properly or you can't use docs? ;o; just so ik what to fix

@/Bui ahh just to double check you've already got one slot for it, wanna make sure it's not a mistake, you'll be getting two ;u;
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@MistressMacchika
OH LMAO OOPS I can’t believe I missed that I don’t even remember just keep me for the slot I already have lol.

As for the google doc, it says I need to ask permission to make any changes.
@MistressMacchika
OH LMAO OOPS I can’t believe I missed that I don’t even remember just keep me for the slot I already have lol.

As for the google doc, it says I need to ask permission to make any changes.
WYLy2Ui.gif
@Bui YEAH LOL im waiting to get the first run printed and then hopefully be able to get the rest out faster before everyone FORGETS ahhhhh

ahh really... i made sure to get the editable link... well i'll look into that! thanks ^^
@Bui YEAH LOL im waiting to get the first run printed and then hopefully be able to get the rest out faster before everyone FORGETS ahhhhh

ahh really... i made sure to get the editable link... well i'll look into that! thanks ^^
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@MistressMacchika MACCHI U HAVE A SHOP NOW YES! slap me on that general pinglist pls!
@MistressMacchika MACCHI U HAVE A SHOP NOW YES! slap me on that general pinglist pls!
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
@Sacrilegious I GOTCHU AND TYSM <333
@Sacrilegious I GOTCHU AND TYSM <333
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
@MistressMacchika
I would love to be pinged once you have Daevas completed!
@MistressMacchika
I would love to be pinged once you have Daevas completed!
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Supremacy added!! thank you <3
@Supremacy added!! thank you <3
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest