Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Preorders] Spiral M, 7/10
1 2 3 4 5 6
That was absolutely the wrong person pinged so sorry for that
@texaspooky
I'm still interested
That was absolutely the wrong person pinged so sorry for that
@texaspooky
I'm still interested
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
@texaspooky
I'm still interested!
@texaspooky
I'm still interested!
b475fdbf7abba9d7392a9af135ba67132dcc1c0f.gif

guy / +2 FRT / 25
forum pings on
@texaspooky sorry I'm no longer interested hopefully you can get it printed though it's a lovely skin and thank you for pinging
@texaspooky sorry I'm no longer interested hopefully you can get it printed though it's a lovely skin and thank you for pinging
IA49cMQ.png
+8 FR time - UK
@Alliance @Munancho
Alright, I will keep you both on the list. And I'll be sure to update you on the status of this accent soon! ^^
@MildChameleon
That's perfectly alright, no worries ^^ I know it's been a while. And thank you!
@Alliance @Munancho
Alright, I will keep you both on the list. And I'll be sure to update you on the status of this accent soon! ^^
@MildChameleon
That's perfectly alright, no worries ^^ I know it's been a while. And thank you!
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
@texaspooky

I would love a copy of lava eater! I can pay in gems!
@texaspooky

I would love a copy of lava eater! I can pay in gems!
edgy_emoji_1.png
@artobartis
I will put you down for a slot! Thank you so much for your interest ^^
@artobartis
I will put you down for a slot! Thank you so much for your interest ^^
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
@Alliance @Munancho @IssuesMayExist
Hello everyone! I come bearing good news ^^ I've saved up enough gems to cover most of the cost of the accent blueprints. If the three of you are able to send your payment now, I will have enough to buy the blueprints and order the accent! I apologize for how long some of you have been waiting ^^; I will keep you posted on the accent's printing status!

@Naahva @SashaFiredrake @Vhyxalas
This will be the last time I ping all of you. I will reserve a copy of this accent for each of you for one more week, just in case you all are still interested. If I don't get a response by then, then your accent copy will likely be sold to someone else. I'm sorry if any of these pings were unwanted, have a nice day everyone!
@Alliance @Munancho @IssuesMayExist
Hello everyone! I come bearing good news ^^ I've saved up enough gems to cover most of the cost of the accent blueprints. If the three of you are able to send your payment now, I will have enough to buy the blueprints and order the accent! I apologize for how long some of you have been waiting ^^; I will keep you posted on the accent's printing status!

@Naahva @SashaFiredrake @Vhyxalas
This will be the last time I ping all of you. I will reserve a copy of this accent for each of you for one more week, just in case you all are still interested. If I don't get a response by then, then your accent copy will likely be sold to someone else. I'm sorry if any of these pings were unwanted, have a nice day everyone!
Spooky
she/they
+2 FR time
Breed Out the Ugly

F5HKDa0.png
I'll send payment in a moment :>
I'll send payment in a moment :>
b475fdbf7abba9d7392a9af135ba67132dcc1c0f.gif

guy / +2 FRT / 25
forum pings on
Sending!
Sending!
78315837_U8Ptr2f8Xr8bGaY.png
@texaspooky I’m so sorry - I’ve been on hiatus for several weeks, and now I’ve only been checking every few days. I haven’t been able to keep up with my pings. I’m so sorry for the inconvenience. If you’ll still accept it, I have the gem payment on hand and I can PM or CR it.
@texaspooky I’m so sorry - I’ve been on hiatus for several weeks, and now I’ve only been checking every few days. I haven’t been able to keep up with my pings. I’m so sorry for the inconvenience. If you’ll still accept it, I have the gem payment on hand and I can PM or CR it.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
1 2 3 4 5 6