Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [RoR] Fly or Fall - Delivery time!!
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 91 92
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47140/4713941_350.png[/img]
4713941_350.png
@SimFeetUnder OH HECK THAT LOOKS SUPER RAD WITH HIM? Holy crap. I *love* the way the purple secondary plays in especially. And those yellowy bones are on point????
@SimFeetUnder OH HECK THAT LOOKS SUPER RAD WITH HIM? Holy crap. I *love* the way the purple secondary plays in especially. And those yellowy bones are on point????
Now ya see why I needed it hehe
And the other copy was for a friend, I should see if she still wants it, if not I might be able to hook up that other person with it :)
Now ya see why I needed it hehe
And the other copy was for a friend, I should see if she still wants it, if not I might be able to hook up that other person with it :)
@SimFeetUnder I am super sorry again about how long I failed to see the thing-- that was entirely on me. Good luck though! And yeah, on the off chance your bud doesn't want it, I'm sure you can find a resell opportunity somewhere. Cheers!
@SimFeetUnder I am super sorry again about how long I failed to see the thing-- that was entirely on me. Good luck though! And yeah, on the off chance your bud doesn't want it, I'm sure you can find a resell opportunity somewhere. Cheers!
@Hanmonster No worry! Could you put me on the waitlist for the slot please then? :)
@Hanmonster No worry! Could you put me on the waitlist for the slot please then? :)
@Hayum oh sure. I'm not actually sure if or when these will be reprinted, but I'll keep track of it. I figured the market was pretty saturated, ha!
@Hayum oh sure. I'm not actually sure if or when these will be reprinted, but I'll keep track of it. I figured the market was pretty saturated, ha!
@Hanmonster Are you still printing these? I'd love to be added to the next batch if you are ^^
@Hanmonster Are you still printing these? I'd love to be added to the next batch if you are ^^
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
@Hanmonster

Hi there! I would LOVE a slot for Fly Through All if you reprint.
@Hanmonster

Hi there! I would LOVE a slot for Fly Through All if you reprint.
@Hanmonster

Please put me on the reprint list for the purple recolor!
@Hanmonster

Please put me on the reprint list for the purple recolor!
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
@Hanmonster

Is this still open?
@Hanmonster

Is this still open?
4QHOPZH.gif qfz2UbY.gif TLLxiUb.gif 2DQfXs9.gif V30vSWT.gif
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 91 92