Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [RoR] Fly or Fall - Delivery time!!
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 91 92
@Altermoon great! I’ll go set you up a PA too!
@Altermoon great! I’ll go set you up a PA too!
@Hanmonster

Wow! May I get on a pinglist / a slot for Fly Through All, please? If you'll decide to print another patch :)
@Hanmonster

Wow! May I get on a pinglist / a slot for Fly Through All, please? If you'll decide to print another patch :)
d7AXFjC.png v7QguHk.jpg
Wishlist

LQEiBUc.jpg Gy02d3I.png
@hanmonster do you have an extra copy of Fly or Fall? I won’t be able to pay right now but I was wondering if you could put it on hold?
@hanmonster do you have an extra copy of Fly or Fall? I won’t be able to pay right now but I was wondering if you could put it on hold?
Bottled Embers Vial of Mysterious Toxin
heather | 16 | she-her | pisces
wishlist | about me | dragon projects
please read this before messaging me
@hanmonster
can you add me to your pinglist?
i'm also interested in a slot for Fly for all if that's still available
@hanmonster
can you add me to your pinglist?
i'm also interested in a slot for Fly for all if that's still available
tumblr_pjdtztEHl01w67damo2_540.png
Okay, just as a heads up, I DID just go ahead and throw down for one more batch of Fly Through All since there still seems to be enough demand for justifying it. I'll put a ping out for all y'all who showed an interest in wanting on in about a week when they're in!

@Buythestars I do! I've got five unclaimed copies on hand and that's fine. Do you have a general idea of what you'll be able to pay?

@Layenne90 I just threw down for a batch! They should be in in about a week.

@Candace I have some left! Would you like me to set up a PA for you?
Okay, just as a heads up, I DID just go ahead and throw down for one more batch of Fly Through All since there still seems to be enough demand for justifying it. I'll put a ping out for all y'all who showed an interest in wanting on in about a week when they're in!

@Buythestars I do! I've got five unclaimed copies on hand and that's fine. Do you have a general idea of what you'll be able to pay?

@Layenne90 I just threw down for a batch! They should be in in about a week.

@Candace I have some left! Would you like me to set up a PA for you?
@hanmonster right now I can throw down about 400g, and I could pay you off everyday if that’s what you are comfortable with. I’m waiting for the Wildclaw scrolls to cycle back in so I can actually have the wildclaw for the skin. If you put one on hold I can probably be able to afford it in a week or so, or we could do a payment plan for it, whatever you prefer!
@hanmonster right now I can throw down about 400g, and I could pay you off everyday if that’s what you are comfortable with. I’m waiting for the Wildclaw scrolls to cycle back in so I can actually have the wildclaw for the skin. If you put one on hold I can probably be able to afford it in a week or so, or we could do a payment plan for it, whatever you prefer!
Bottled Embers Vial of Mysterious Toxin
heather | 16 | she-her | pisces
wishlist | about me | dragon projects
please read this before messaging me
@hanmonster
yes please set up a fly through all pa for me!
@hanmonster
yes please set up a fly through all pa for me!
@Buythestars how about this-- I can just plop the PA up for you know for a week or two, and you pick it up at your leisure when you have the funds? Feel free to holler at me if plans change, but I figure that's easiest. No rush!
@Buythestars how about this-- I can just plop the PA up for you know for a week or two, and you pick it up at your leisure when you have the funds? Feel free to holler at me if plans change, but I figure that's easiest. No rush!
@Candace will do now!
@Candace will do now!
@hanmonster
Thanks for the pa but I'm looking for the blue version
Could you resend?
@hanmonster
Thanks for the pa but I'm looking for the blue version
Could you resend?
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 91 92