Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [RoR] Fly or Fall - Delivery time!!
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 91 92
@Imani @Xarina my batch just came in so I have 10 more copies of the original! Should I go ahead and make PAs for you? Would you still like them?
@Imani @Xarina my batch just came in so I have 10 more copies of the original! Should I go ahead and make PAs for you? Would you still like them?
@Hanmonster, how much is it going to be in total? :O 800g, right? I do still want a copy, of course, I just wanna make sure I have the gems on hand.
@Hanmonster, how much is it going to be in total? :O 800g, right? I do still want a copy, of course, I just wanna make sure I have the gems on hand.
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
@Xarina yeppers! I’ll go ahead and pop the PA up for you then!
@Xarina yeppers! I’ll go ahead and pop the PA up for you then!
For anyone else out there who wants one, I’m gonna be drip feeding a few spares onto the General AH as well so they hopefully sell!
For anyone else out there who wants one, I’m gonna be drip feeding a few spares onto the General AH as well so they hopefully sell!
@Hanmonster could i grab a copy of both if you still have them?
@Hanmonster could i grab a copy of both if you still have them?
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@Hanmonster

Do you have any pre-pay slots available for either of the skins? I've loved this since I saw your submission in the RoR skin thread!
@Hanmonster

Do you have any pre-pay slots available for either of the skins? I've loved this since I saw your submission in the RoR skin thread!
@After I don’t have any more spares of Fly Through All at the moment, but I have got Fly Or Fall Would you still like just the one? If so I can set up a PA!

@Altermoon I’m not taking active preorders at the moment BUT I do still have spares if Fly or Fall and I’D be happy to sell them all off at their regular 800g? Would that be amenable?
@After I don’t have any more spares of Fly Through All at the moment, but I have got Fly Or Fall Would you still like just the one? If so I can set up a PA!

@Altermoon I’m not taking active preorders at the moment BUT I do still have spares if Fly or Fall and I’D be happy to sell them all off at their regular 800g? Would that be amenable?
@Hanmonster yes please! :D could i maybe be added to a pinglist or something for when you might print another set of Fly Through All?
@Hanmonster yes please! :D could i maybe be added to a pinglist or something for when you might print another set of Fly Through All?
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Oh yeah! I’m honestly considering just throwing down for another ten pack soon— I have the funds and there seems to still be enough of a trickling interest to justify it, so I’m reasonably sure I’ll be able to move the skins instead of letting them rot in my hoard. I’ll go ahead and set you up a PA @after!
Oh yeah! I’m honestly considering just throwing down for another ten pack soon— I have the funds and there seems to still be enough of a trickling interest to justify it, so I’m reasonably sure I’ll be able to move the skins instead of letting them rot in my hoard. I’ll go ahead and set you up a PA @after!
@Hanmonster

That sounds good! Thank you :D
@Hanmonster

That sounds good! Thank you :D
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 91 92