Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [RoR] Fly or Fall - Delivery time!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 91 92
Hey there! :D Please put me on your pinglist as well, thanks! Super gorgeous skin! <3
Hey there! :D Please put me on your pinglist as well, thanks! Super gorgeous skin! <3
@Hanmonster

i'd love to be added to the pinglist!
@Hanmonster

i'd love to be added to the pinglist!
ycSiwsB.png
@Ashandra Added! And thank you! I am pretty pleased with this one!

@Taiyou you have been added as well!

I may dither off for the night semi-soonish and go play MHW or something until bed BUT I'll make sure to try and keep up with this list as periodically as I can. One way or another this skin will definitely be happening; there's already more than enough interest for at least a couple guaranteed runs if it doesn't make it in the fest.
@Ashandra Added! And thank you! I am pretty pleased with this one!

@Taiyou you have been added as well!

I may dither off for the night semi-soonish and go play MHW or something until bed BUT I'll make sure to try and keep up with this list as periodically as I can. One way or another this skin will definitely be happening; there's already more than enough interest for at least a couple guaranteed runs if it doesn't make it in the fest.
Please add me to the pinglist! :0
Please add me to the pinglist! :0
Can you slap me on that pinglist when you get back? It's really lovely
Can you slap me on that pinglist when you get back? It's really lovely
I’d love to be on the pinglist!
I’d love to be on the pinglist!
17501.png .
fLdYOuE.png
mtHAEL4.png
bYt72YT.png

FR+1

z8s5c34.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
oK2VVlE.png
17502.png
this looks so amazing. pinglist please!
this looks so amazing. pinglist please!
fzww6al.png
agh pinglist here too please :'D
agh pinglist here too please :'D
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
me me meeee omg it's so pretty!!!
me me meeee omg it's so pretty!!!
   dgHlSWG.png      LEpJMnn.png
Gj9DhHn.png
JkqGYr7.png
pyAp3dI.png
0HBKL8H.png
s7kOTpJ.gif
KRcB6uC.png
o4KdtaP.png
3aAdCVC.png
hbPQKyV.png
4ogWlJU.png
Rl71vuP.png
qeWy3Ik.png
LGvol4P.png
8GgdVkW.png
9QQcg1Z.png
jgeciGJ.png
YMPbu9R.png
     eowYQBf.png
OKAY going to bed now so the thread may be radio silent for like the next 12-14 hours BUT.

@Scamper @Roawanne @Deviledegghead @Chatoyant @Kirmon64 @Lilrah you've all been added! Thank you so much for your interest! WHOO. \o/

As an aside just for transparency: if I do print this (ie if it doesn't win), I'll try to do as many batches as I can in one fell swoop to satisfy whatever demand we have with whatever amount of prepaid gems I have to use. Last year I managed to do an upfront print for my marrow boys of ... about 40 in the first batch, and after that I just did 'em by the tens as they could be sprung for.
OKAY going to bed now so the thread may be radio silent for like the next 12-14 hours BUT.

@Scamper @Roawanne @Deviledegghead @Chatoyant @Kirmon64 @Lilrah you've all been added! Thank you so much for your interest! WHOO. \o/

As an aside just for transparency: if I do print this (ie if it doesn't win), I'll try to do as many batches as I can in one fell swoop to satisfy whatever demand we have with whatever amount of prepaid gems I have to use. Last year I managed to do an upfront print for my marrow boys of ... about 40 in the first batch, and after that I just did 'em by the tens as they could be sprung for.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 91 92