Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Skin Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34
[quote name="VannyFox" date="2018-10-04 11:59:20" ] Kinda sucks that you're probably not gonna win if you don't have a drawing tablet. Drawing with mouse is hard as heck. Good luck to everyone though. [/quote] Welp, I draw with my trackpad :/
VannyFox wrote on 2018-10-04 11:59:20:
Kinda sucks that you're probably not gonna win if you don't have a drawing tablet. Drawing with mouse is hard as heck. Good luck to everyone though.

Welp, I draw with my trackpad :/
would this be too gory? [img]https://i.imgur.com/8n1Bie3.png[/img]
would this be too gory?
8n1Bie3.png
That looks like scars to me, which are perfectly fine.
That looks like scars to me, which are perfectly fine.
Y3kY2LN.png
Ahhh good luck everyone! Already seeing some superb entries out there <3
Ahhh good luck everyone! Already seeing some superb entries out there <3
artshoplogo.jpg
Oh heck I'm so excite for this year
Oh heck I'm so excite for this year
hANn2C0.gif
[quote name="Hippowdon" date="2018-10-04 02:15:43" ] already swooning over some of these positively putrid entries thus far, getting a real good feeling for this year's turnout :D [/quote] I am too! I really love what I'm seeing, been missing this aesthetic.
Hippowdon wrote on 2018-10-04 02:15:43:
already swooning over some of these positively putrid entries thus far, getting a real good feeling for this year's turnout :D

I am too! I really love what I'm seeing, been missing this aesthetic.
Ngl compared to my entries from last year I'm much happier with my new one. One year can make quite the difference.

To those complaining about not having a tablet: print the lines, sketch your idea, scan (cam scanner is a lifesaver), layer it on the psd, the pen tool is your friend. It can be done if you give it a try.
Ngl compared to my entries from last year I'm much happier with my new one. One year can make quite the difference.

To those complaining about not having a tablet: print the lines, sketch your idea, scan (cam scanner is a lifesaver), layer it on the psd, the pen tool is your friend. It can be done if you give it a try.
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
yUJyALg.png649jXJG.pngsEBxtxA.png
h3hyeue.png
@Hanmonster Oh jeez, I love your entry. Very creative use of the 'decay' theme, and I honestly like it when butterflies are used outside of their usual association with purity and beauty.
It also reminds me a lot of the butterfly motif used in Trauma Team- probably not intended by you but pretty neat! I might just pick up a fandragon for that game if your entry wins.
@Hanmonster Oh jeez, I love your entry. Very creative use of the 'decay' theme, and I honestly like it when butterflies are used outside of their usual association with purity and beauty.
It also reminds me a lot of the butterfly motif used in Trauma Team- probably not intended by you but pretty neat! I might just pick up a fandragon for that game if your entry wins.
4Dclvwp.png
@Hanmonster I love your entry! it's really great

@Caecilus That noc skin tho babe mmmhmmm that's what i'm talking about.
@Hanmonster I love your entry! it's really great

@Caecilus That noc skin tho babe mmmhmmm that's what i'm talking about.
CtM8cLF.png librariesrpunk
FR +3
aka Ghost
irregular_nekomata.png
ALL OF THESE LOOK SO GOOOOOOD! I need like all of them!
ALL OF THESE LOOK SO GOOOOOOD! I need like all of them!
XHxgasI.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34