Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Skin Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34
Okay, here we go. (up to page 19) If you got a ping, I'm 100% interested in pings or PMs if you don't win.

@Asmo @bloodofthedragon (both) @salttu (Might not pass printing) @SwishClang (parasite armor) @EndlessDragon (both) @Fouguri @Kotobuki @Passenger @JohannaMason @Satire @Spinaria @moonlenoircrow (Probably won't pass printing) @InkaySquidd (sickness sprite) @Starfog @FrizzChan @spazattack @SanctusDreamus @BillyRuffian @bombcollar (R-virus) @fundead @Pferdegesicht @GalenIndoran @SexyGoatGod (filth chaser) @Fruke @dennison @AngelOfMetal @SerialSick (Filthy one) @RaneInSpane @bunlux @Ellanoi @chocoapple (Green) @Autopilot @Aviose @GunsForPaws (Larvae) @Kibble @Icewingprince (Plague Construct) @Valkael @tarzipper (Eczema) @Zenzic @Neurachem @Drytil @Spuk (skin walker) @DeviBrigard (immunity booster) @Kairiak (bioarmor) @TheBluestJay @Jussie
Okay, here we go. (up to page 19) If you got a ping, I'm 100% interested in pings or PMs if you don't win.

@Asmo @bloodofthedragon (both) @salttu (Might not pass printing) @SwishClang (parasite armor) @EndlessDragon (both) @Fouguri @Kotobuki @Passenger @JohannaMason @Satire @Spinaria @moonlenoircrow (Probably won't pass printing) @InkaySquidd (sickness sprite) @Starfog @FrizzChan @spazattack @SanctusDreamus @BillyRuffian @bombcollar (R-virus) @fundead @Pferdegesicht @GalenIndoran @SexyGoatGod (filth chaser) @Fruke @dennison @AngelOfMetal @SerialSick (Filthy one) @RaneInSpane @bunlux @Ellanoi @chocoapple (Green) @Autopilot @Aviose @GunsForPaws (Larvae) @Kibble @Icewingprince (Plague Construct) @Valkael @tarzipper (Eczema) @Zenzic @Neurachem @Drytil @Spuk (skin walker) @DeviBrigard (immunity booster) @Kairiak (bioarmor) @TheBluestJay @Jussie
Y3kY2LN.png
@shian i'm flattered that you like it! thank you, i'll take note of your interest!
@shian i'm flattered that you like it! thank you, i'll take note of your interest!
Wishlist.pngAdoptShopSig.pngArtShopButton.png1qSQ4Z1.gif
@Shian
thank you! what version are you interested in?
@Shian
thank you! what version are you interested in?
qPHFGW5.png
@Shian aa thank you! I'll let you know if I decide to print it~
@Shian aa thank you! I'll let you know if I decide to print it~
615i00.png
Fr blog | Adopts | Skins
Fr + 0
oru7s0.png
@Shian
Oh! Thank you so much! I'll definitely be printing both versions of it if it doesn't win, so I'll add you to the pinglist. ^^
@Shian
Oh! Thank you so much! I'll definitely be printing both versions of it if it doesn't win, so I'll add you to the pinglist. ^^
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@Shian
thank you!! i'll chuck you on the pinglist! (though let's all cross our fingers that it wins!)
@Shian
thank you!! i'll chuck you on the pinglist! (though let's all cross our fingers that it wins!)
ad563ac47cd065b090f4e9be2c176b66530f51c5.png
65fa2d45390ae308843eb98bf2563b7eae473b74.png
61561cce5e2c496937d91089467121cabaf3e082.png
ad563ac47cd065b090f4e9be2c176b66530f51c5.png Call me Non!
Artist
Aur/Aurum/Aurs

Eternally in
dragon hell
@Shian Thank you, interest noted~
@Shian Thank you, interest noted~
smaller_2_by_devibrigard-db1jw11.png
FKAc5gc.gif
sPCU7cF.png
doot doot doot doot doot doot doot
doot doot doot doot doot
@Shian Aaa I'm so glad you like it! Though I don't see myself printing it if I don't win, I'll probably make an updated, better version for next year tho! Besides, so far, you're the only one who has shown interest so ;w;
@Shian Aaa I'm so glad you like it! Though I don't see myself printing it if I don't win, I'll probably make an updated, better version for next year tho! Besides, so far, you're the only one who has shown interest so ;w;
@EgoLobster ah, is it really too bloody? it was actually worse originally, but i toned it down a bit... but not enough i guess haha. i thought blood was fine as long as there weren't any open wounds, like on the bloody bandage apparel 0_0
thanks for letting me know though, im gonna try to make it better!
@EgoLobster ah, is it really too bloody? it was actually worse originally, but i toned it down a bit... but not enough i guess haha. i thought blood was fine as long as there weren't any open wounds, like on the bloody bandage apparel 0_0
thanks for letting me know though, im gonna try to make it better!
quiet
@EgoLobster

oh, is mine really that gorey? i didn't realise :(
@EgoLobster

oh, is mine really that gorey? i didn't realise :(
ho6VgW9.png]
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34