Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Skin Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34
@Silverhame

Ah! You did an amazing job on your skin! I really hope it wins! If it doesn’t I would love a slot for it and a ping when you print it! ^_^
@Silverhame

Ah! You did an amazing job on your skin! I really hope it wins! If it doesn’t I would love a slot for it and a ping when you print it! ^_^
@fundead
woahhh your entry is so cool!!! i hope it wins!
@fundead
woahhh your entry is so cool!!! i hope it wins!
@chatoyant This is my first time doing a skin contest entry, so I got no clue what's going on lol. At some point I will try to edit it! Thank you for reminding me!
@chatoyant This is my first time doing a skin contest entry, so I got no clue what's going on lol. At some point I will try to edit it! Thank you for reminding me!
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
@bombcollar i love your entry. if it doesn't win i will hand you my life savings for a copy
dear plaguebringer i am blessed to exist on this world at the same time as your accent
@bombcollar i love your entry. if it doesn't win i will hand you my life savings for a copy
dear plaguebringer i am blessed to exist on this world at the same time as your accent
4Dclvwp.png
@Liesbet thanks so much!! did you mean the r-virus or gingivitis accent? i've had interest shown in both so if they don't win i'll probably print each of them.
@Liesbet thanks so much!! did you mean the r-virus or gingivitis accent? i've had interest shown in both so if they don't win i'll probably print each of them.
tumblr_inline_p4g64gV0px1qfa500_540.png
Oi oi kept forgetting to say but if either of my entries (Wanderer and Suvivor) isn't picked or aren't finished in time, they'll be open for preorders of printing :0
I spent quite a while on the concept and I really do want to get both of them out there.
Oi oi kept forgetting to say but if either of my entries (Wanderer and Suvivor) isn't picked or aren't finished in time, they'll be open for preorders of printing :0
I spent quite a while on the concept and I really do want to get both of them out there.
@citrinebumblebee @Spassow @corprus

Dropping by to say that I especially love the designs I've seen from you guys this RoR!! :D
@citrinebumblebee @Spassow @corprus

Dropping by to say that I especially love the designs I've seen from you guys this RoR!! :D
cf0k0az.png
Rotrock Evolution is the best!! It fits so well with how the dragons already look. I hope it wins!
Rotrock Evolution is the best!! It fits so well with how the dragons already look. I hope it wins!
There's a lot of properly fantastic pieces this year, but my two favourites so far would have to be @BillyRuffian 's Spectre of Autumn and @TragicMink 's Wanderer!
(unfortunately i dont have the G to ask for prints atm but,, i really do want to :'D)
There's a lot of properly fantastic pieces this year, but my two favourites so far would have to be @BillyRuffian 's Spectre of Autumn and @TragicMink 's Wanderer!
(unfortunately i dont have the G to ask for prints atm but,, i really do want to :'D)
ad563ac47cd065b090f4e9be2c176b66530f51c5.png
65fa2d45390ae308843eb98bf2563b7eae473b74.png
61561cce5e2c496937d91089467121cabaf3e082.png
ad563ac47cd065b090f4e9be2c176b66530f51c5.png Call me Non!
Artist
Aur/Aurum/Aurs

Eternally in
dragon hell
psst @xhaztol in "celebrate teh cycle of life and death", "the" is spelled wrong
psst @xhaztol in "celebrate teh cycle of life and death", "the" is spelled wrong

bannerart_2021.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 34