Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Skin Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34
@chibibug

Aaaw, thanks a lot ! I'm gonna print it if it's not chosen, for sure... ^^
@chibibug

Aaaw, thanks a lot ! I'm gonna print it if it's not chosen, for sure... ^^
Dr G. Mulligan's Skin and Accent factory
[quote name="liminalspace" date="2018-10-06 13:33:52" ] @crazykhajiitlady i loveloveLOVE moths so death's wings stood way out to me!! the patterns and coloration are super beautiful and 100% true to it's namesake! i wish you all--and everyone else who submitted an entry!--the best of luck! [/quote] Aww thank you <3
liminalspace wrote on 2018-10-06 13:33:52:

@crazykhajiitlady i loveloveLOVE moths so death's wings stood way out to me!! the patterns and coloration are super beautiful and 100% true to it's namesake!

i wish you all--and everyone else who submitted an entry!--the best of luck!

Aww thank you <3
@Shinyumbreon Thank you! ^^

@Taarnfalk I can see why you'd think that. I was referencing a certain fandom.
@Shinyumbreon Thank you! ^^

@Taarnfalk I can see why you'd think that. I was referencing a certain fandom.
AS_Hatchery.jpg
@liminalspace Thank you so much!
@Taarnfalk Thank you for the critique! I plan on uploading a more refined version soon
@liminalspace Thank you so much!
@Taarnfalk Thank you for the critique! I plan on uploading a more refined version soon
I am LIVING for all of this gross stuff my dudes keep it up
I am LIVING for all of this gross stuff my dudes keep it up
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
My friend submittet these and since she has not gotten any feedback other than from me in private Im curious to hear what others think. I suggested changing the wc girls head tentacle and that the shoulder Skull should be a row of Bones like on a necklace. Ping her with your suggestions :) [quote name="MythNomer" date="2018-10-05 17:19:36" ] Petrified Woundwood Armor ( I think) [img]https://i.imgur.com/qxklV7g.png[/img] ( still trying to figure out how to separate the art out) 2nd one is still being worked. "Plagued Pirate" [img]https://i.imgur.com/iO9Nj0v.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/vr8Wgu0.png[/img] [/quote] @MythNomer see what i just did ;) hope you get your feedbacks my friend <3
My friend submittet these and since she has not gotten any feedback other than from me in private Im curious to hear what others think. I suggested changing the wc girls head tentacle and that the shoulder Skull should be a row of Bones like on a necklace. Ping her with your suggestions :)
MythNomer wrote on 2018-10-05 17:19:36:
Petrified Woundwood Armor ( I think)
qxklV7g.png
( still trying to figure out how to separate the art out)

2nd one is still being worked. "Plagued Pirate"
iO9Nj0v.png
vr8Wgu0.png

@MythNomer see what i just did ;) hope you get your feedbacks my friend <3
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Just gonna jump in here and Ping some of my favorites because OH BOY there are some amazing entries!!

@Hanmonster Fly or Fall is SO GOOD. I love the concept of it and how its out of the box from the usual Plague themes, but still fits so well!

@Silverhame I'm always a sucker for Tundra entries and Haunt and Hallow is really cool! I have a couple of tundra girls who would fit that very well! If it doesn't win put me on your pinglist!

@Drytil I am in LOVE with Within the Vapors. If it doesn't win and you decide to print it, you can add me to the pinglist!

@Autopilot I love skins that turn dragons into other things! I only have 1 snapper and he already has a skin so I'm not sure i'd use it, but I love what you did with the idea!
Just gonna jump in here and Ping some of my favorites because OH BOY there are some amazing entries!!

@Hanmonster Fly or Fall is SO GOOD. I love the concept of it and how its out of the box from the usual Plague themes, but still fits so well!

@Silverhame I'm always a sucker for Tundra entries and Haunt and Hallow is really cool! I have a couple of tundra girls who would fit that very well! If it doesn't win put me on your pinglist!

@Drytil I am in LOVE with Within the Vapors. If it doesn't win and you decide to print it, you can add me to the pinglist!

@Autopilot I love skins that turn dragons into other things! I only have 1 snapper and he already has a skin so I'm not sure i'd use it, but I love what you did with the idea!
JIjswVw.png
|| Accent Sales | Wishlist | Art Dump ||
I collect Tundra and Obelisk skins!
Do you have what I need?
I love the Lysis Prince skin!
I love the Lysis Prince skin!
Waystone1.gif
@Lightblade I love your accent design! Are you planning on printing it if it doesn't get chosen?
@Lightblade I love your accent design! Are you planning on printing it if it doesn't get chosen?
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
Oh man, this year has some amazing entries so I really have to point some out that caught my eye!

@Vovina
Both look amazing! Really cool accents, though I am worried that they'll look a bit too busy on some dragons. Love the creepyness factor.

@Kalvin
Oh I simply love your accent for the nostalgia factor! Those are some strange tree fungus if I'm correct! My dad used to have one he'd rest his books on while reading, neat idea to put them on a bogsneak.

@Adaki
That's absolutely horrifying I LOVE it!

@Endivinity
Oh man that looks amazing so far, hope you can finish it!

@Uglyduckling223
Love the eyes but the red wing membrane would make it very hard to mix with dragons, maybe make the accent be just the eyes?

@Kveikur
Ooh that's a very neat one! Not many skins/accents that can pull clothing off very well without being overly detailed/getting in the way of the body. Honestly looks like an apparel item we should need in reality!

@Darunio
That's a very nice and sleek looking accent! Were you going for transparency with the dark parts of the accent? I feel like they make it look a lot better than the usual transparency trick, weirdly enough!

Oh man, this year has some amazing entries so I really have to point some out that caught my eye!

@Vovina
Both look amazing! Really cool accents, though I am worried that they'll look a bit too busy on some dragons. Love the creepyness factor.

@Kalvin
Oh I simply love your accent for the nostalgia factor! Those are some strange tree fungus if I'm correct! My dad used to have one he'd rest his books on while reading, neat idea to put them on a bogsneak.

@Adaki
That's absolutely horrifying I LOVE it!

@Endivinity
Oh man that looks amazing so far, hope you can finish it!

@Uglyduckling223
Love the eyes but the red wing membrane would make it very hard to mix with dragons, maybe make the accent be just the eyes?

@Kveikur
Ooh that's a very neat one! Not many skins/accents that can pull clothing off very well without being overly detailed/getting in the way of the body. Honestly looks like an apparel item we should need in reality!

@Darunio
That's a very nice and sleek looking accent! Were you going for transparency with the dark parts of the accent? I feel like they make it look a lot better than the usual transparency trick, weirdly enough!

image.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34