Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | •TUW• NEON DEVIL Dusthide F/M
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 132 133
@Limanya I'd like a slot for Neon Devil please!
@Limanya I'd like a slot for Neon Devil please!
c126Bzy.png
» Ducky
» they/them
» +2 FR time
» accents

@WarriorSong
adding you!!
@WarriorSong
adding you!!
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
I'll take a slot for Neon Devil!
I'll take a slot for Neon Devil!
@limanya i’d like a neon devil slot !
@limanya i’d like a neon devil slot !
ZgqQOtn.gif
· adopts · accents ·
@Venture @Acacia
adding you now!!
@Venture @Acacia
adding you now!!
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
@Limanya is this going to be a limited run ending soon? Or will it be open sort of indefinitely? I want to see how it looks on a couple of my boys first / need time to allocate funds.
@Limanya is this going to be a limited run ending soon? Or will it be open sort of indefinitely? I want to see how it looks on a couple of my boys first / need time to allocate funds.
q5wK1gN.pngstonesig_by_bajanmightyena-daflnui%20sig%20size_zpsrouqlt49.pngtRc9wm7.png1o57V8Q.jpgvNSClVq.jpg
@PebblesV

it'll end pretty much when orders stop, i guess? once the first few runs are done, i'll likely just have it open for reprinting whenever interest picks up again - so while it's suggested to grab a slot soon, you won't miss out permanently if you don't :D
@PebblesV

it'll end pretty much when orders stop, i guess? once the first few runs are done, i'll likely just have it open for reprinting whenever interest picks up again - so while it's suggested to grab a slot soon, you won't miss out permanently if you don't :D
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
@Limanya I'd like a slot for Neon Devil.

Also, I'd like to be on your general pinglist.
@Limanya I'd like a slot for Neon Devil.

Also, I'd like to be on your general pinglist.
@Veylaron

adding you to both!
@Veylaron

adding you to both!
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
@Limanya alright, thank you very much! You know, would you just put me down for a [treasure] slot anyways? I really like this accent, if it comes down to it I'll just buy a special dragon for it. If it's not too much of a hassle, could I get a preview for a couple different scries of the same dragon as well? (If not that's ok!) [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/b4c2febb37eef3b6ef70573316e5f85b/tumblr_phqeup0gKc1s7itrj_400.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/920aca8a4bd578d0136b0ded93f5886c/tumblr_phqeupOkt51s7itrj_400.png[/img] (I would do it myself later but the word on the street is that kanojo is down/hasn't been updated in a while?!) <--apparently the flight rising database is a curse word.
@Limanya alright, thank you very much! You know, would you just put me down for a [treasure] slot anyways? I really like this accent, if it comes down to it I'll just buy a special dragon for it.

If it's not too much of a hassle, could I get a preview for a couple different scries of the same dragon as well? (If not that's ok!)

tumblr_phqeup0gKc1s7itrj_400.png

tumblr_phqeupOkt51s7itrj_400.png

(I would do it myself later but the word on the street is that ****** is down/hasn't been updated in a while?!) <--apparently the flight rising database is a curse word.
q5wK1gN.pngstonesig_by_bajanmightyena-daflnui%20sig%20size_zpsrouqlt49.pngtRc9wm7.png1o57V8Q.jpgvNSClVq.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 132 133