Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | TBJ's Accents: NEW! Multi Eyes Wind
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@TheBluestJay Hi there! Woah, this plauge accent is pretty nice! Can you add me to your pinglist? :)
@TheBluestJay Hi there! Woah, this plauge accent is pretty nice! Can you add me to your pinglist? :)
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
@TheBluestJay Im interested in the male multiple plague eyes spiral. I would like a ping when its out or if its already out pls let me know!
@TheBluestJay Im interested in the male multiple plague eyes spiral. I would like a ping when its out or if its already out pls let me know!
sq1IuCD.png wvz5N8O.png 4Bz0H0h.png Have a nice day!

pB4mtr0.png Pairs + Sales 37rb42a.png fUHWFTE.png

1LT0ZsJ.png ck9Yfve.png ujKGCQj.png 40565.png
@Nulume I've done a few print runs already but have no extra copies right now, I can give you a slot for the next one if you'd like but it may take a while to fill
@Nulume I've done a few print runs already but have no extra copies right now, I can give you a slot for the next one if you'd like but it may take a while to fill
CS0nkUR.png
@TheBluestJay yes pls give me a slot for it :) !!
@TheBluestJay yes pls give me a slot for it :) !!
sq1IuCD.png wvz5N8O.png 4Bz0H0h.png Have a nice day!

pB4mtr0.png Pairs + Sales 37rb42a.png fUHWFTE.png

1LT0ZsJ.png ck9Yfve.png ujKGCQj.png 40565.png
@TheBluestJay

Hey! Sorry to bother but I wanted to ask if you'd ever make a multi-eye accent for fire dragons? If so I'd love a ping! I just picked up a G1 with fire multigaze and I think it'd look awesome on him if you ever considered!
@TheBluestJay

Hey! Sorry to bother but I wanted to ask if you'd ever make a multi-eye accent for fire dragons? If so I'd love a ping! I just picked up a G1 with fire multigaze and I think it'd look awesome on him if you ever considered!
RV0wL8I.png
@1Sash1 if theres enough interest, sure!
I'll put you on the ping list for that :)
@1Sash1 if theres enough interest, sure!
I'll put you on the ping list for that :)
CS0nkUR.png
@thebluestjay if you're still adding ppl to the pinglists can you put me down your your next run of the male spiral plague multi-eye accent pls?
@thebluestjay if you're still adding ppl to the pinglists can you put me down your your next run of the male spiral plague multi-eye accent pls?
NFJlIhz.pngStRQpZw.pngNFJlIhz.png
@thebluestjay

I'd like to be on the pinglist for the multi eyes plague for male spirals. When you print them, I'd like to buy at least 2, probably 3. Love so much.

Also, if you ever happened to do fire for spiral males, I'd be interested in that too. It wasn't an option on your poll thing.
@thebluestjay

I'd like to be on the pinglist for the multi eyes plague for male spirals. When you print them, I'd like to buy at least 2, probably 3. Love so much.

Also, if you ever happened to do fire for spiral males, I'd be interested in that too. It wasn't an option on your poll thing.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
@TheBluestJay

Could you add me to the Multi Eyes Plague Spiral M pinglist pleeeaaase? :3
@TheBluestJay

Could you add me to the Multi Eyes Plague Spiral M pinglist pleeeaaase? :3
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
@TheBluestJay Aah I just found your shop! Can you add me in the list for Multi Eyes Plague Spiral M please? I love it sm[emoji=ridgeback love]
@TheBluestJay Aah I just found your shop! Can you add me in the list for Multi Eyes Plague Spiral M please? I love it sm
JxXWPTT.png
Coli guide
_ BjzISWz.png
FR Goals
_ 9gI0bgp.png
Art shop
_ Undying-Featherback.png
Lair map
_ Rat-King.png
Pixels
_ 4bPVjcz.png
Site